DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Am I missing something here? This game is surely not completed yet? My task list just says wait for more content on everything and I am playing v0.15 (and this is my first time playing this game so it is a fresh start)
They decided to cancel this game and give it a quick ending scene because it wasn't doing to good and they were losing a lot of money compared to when they made Luna. So they ended it and started working on a full sequel to Luna and this called Luna Reloaded. :) Which has so far been much better then this.

Jul 23, 2017
They decided to cancel this game and give it a quick ending scene because it wasn't doing to good and they were losing a lot of money compared to when they made Luna. So they ended it and started working on a full sequel to Luna and this called Luna Reloaded. :) Which has so far been much better then this.
Ah ok, this should be marked as Abandoned then I'll report the thread so it can have right tag

Jan 27, 2021
Am I missing something here? This game is surely not completed yet? My task list just says wait for more content on everything and I am playing v0.15 (and this is my first time playing this game so it is a fresh start)

View attachment 3272775
There are 3 endings, each slightly different from the other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

then, yeah, that's the ending.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Innocent Chloe, This game is not abandoned, it is officially complete and has a canonical ending (Dia's plunge into stasis and nuclear war) as written above. So there is no point in misleading the moderator. The continuation of the global story is here. As far as I know, it's planned that Dia will be present in the new Luna game (possibly as LI for Luna), but so far only the first version is available, in which we are introduced to the very beginning of the story and I think we will have to wait before Luna and Dia can meet.

Reactions: wildride69

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
I kinda don't like the "ending" they gave it. It feels rushed and unsatisfying especially for all the choices you've made.
This was the least painful option for the dev, so as not to lose their patreon subscribers and not to be left without money. Read more about all of this here.

• Sad
Reactions: BlackKnight6666
Jul 23, 2017
There are 3 endings, each slightly different from the other.

then, yeah, that's the ending.
Not really abandoned they did conclude the game and gave it an ending.
Innocent Chloe, This game is not abandoned, it is officially complete and has a canonical ending (Dia's plunge into stasis and nuclear war) as written above. So there is no point in misleading the moderator. The continuation of the global story is here. As far as I know, it's planned that Dia will be present in the new Luna game (possibly as LI for Luna), but so far only the first version is available, in which we are introduced to the very beginning of the story and I think we will have to wait before Luna and Dia can meet.
Not trying to mislead anyone, the game is literally abandoned in a severely unfinished state as per below, all content literally just reaches a point where it says to wait for more updates

1705616460164.png

As for the endings, I must have played an abandoned/unfinished pathway as I have yet to find an ending I am just hard blocked by unfinished pathways in what apparently is a "finished" game according to all of you and I am the one who apparently is misleading the moderators...

And as long as the completed tag stays up people are going to come and download this thinking it is a finished game only to be shocked to find what is factually an abandoned game with many unfinished pathways including some that avoid the apparent endings

The waitress job for example only has 3 stages and then you get a message you've reached the end of current content and to wait for next updates. A "completed" game won't have that... an abandoned game would!

I can't believe I even need to debate this, I may just as well be sat here arguing that the earth is round with a bunch of flat earthers, this is ridiculous to have to argue that a very obvious and very clearly abandoned game is in fact a completed title

If it was completed I wouldn't be sat here having to even debate it, instead I would be sat playing the game or will have completed the game and saw the endings and thus not come here to find out why an abandoned game is marked as completed!!!

Jan 27, 2021
Not trying to mislead anyone, the game is literally abandoned in a severely unfinished state as per below, all content literally just reaches a point where it says to wait for more updates

View attachment 3275375

As for the endings, I must have played an abandoned/unfinished pathway as I have yet to find an ending I am just hard blocked by unfinished pathways in what apparently is a "finished" game according to all of you and I am the one who apparently is misleading the moderators...

And as long as the completed tag stays up people are going to come and download this thinking it is a finished game only to be shocked to find what is factually an abandoned game with many unfinished pathways including some that avoid the apparent endings

The waitress job for example only has 3 stages and then you get a message you've reached the end of current content and to wait for next updates. A "completed" game won't have that... an abandoned game would!

I can't believe I even need to debate this, I may just as well be sat here arguing that the earth is round with a bunch of flat earthers, this is ridiculous to have to argue that a very obvious and very clearly abandoned game is in fact a completed title

If it was completed I wouldn't be sat here having to even debate it, instead I would be sat playing the game or will have completed the game and saw the endings and thus not come here to find out why an abandoned game is marked as completed!!!
If you didn't reach the ending, then you probably got caught in a bug. I remember there was 1 that didn't allow you to continue on 1 of the paths. The dev released a fix on Patreon (it was through the laptop at night I think, to jump directly to update 0.14), but I don't think it ever reached here on F95, or at least it wasn't explained. In the last two update 0.14 and 0.15 the game is basically a visual novel, and if you didn't see Dia in statis, you definitely met a bug

Last edited:
Reactions: Stan5851

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
If you didn't reach the ending, then you probably got caught in a bug. I remember there was 1 that didn't allow you to continue on 1 of the paths. The dev released a fix on Patreon (it was through the television I think, to jump directly to update 0.14), but I don't think it ever reached here on F95, or at least it wasn't explained. In the last two update 0.14 and 0.15 the game is basically a visual novel, and if you didn't see Dia in statis, you definitely met a bug
As for the patch that fixes this bug, actually, it was you who posted it here. So it's fine. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: turncoatvolatile

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Was playing this for the first time, and this trackback shut down my game as Diatima is training with James. Is there maybe a hot fix for this or anything someone could share with me? Thanks!

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
Why is it taking me over 80 minutes to extract the damn game files.?

I regularly extract files much larger than this and it usually takes no longer than a few minutes at worst. What the hell is going on here...

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I wish the author had put it "onhold until further notice". Even if I don't like it, I'd prefer that than the rushed ending. Who know? maybe after he is done with Luna reloaded he'd have been able to come back to this one and make a rework out of it. Taking out the sand box part (I didn't mind it but it seems that a lot of his patreon aren't used to it and so didn't like it), and maybe giving this Mc a better chara-design (I mean it was pretty wierd, took me some time to get used to it lol).

If he comes back to it, I think he should keep the traits (like martial artist...) but instead of having to go and train with the dude (I don't remember his name). You'd just have the choice laze around/watch TV/TRAIN or whatever. Perhaps do smt like yahotzp does with COLIOT (champions of liberty...) with days, weeks, events and a semi sandbox (If I can call it like that?)
Honestly I don't think I want to play the new game (I know I'm not that impactful lol I'm not that arrogant, but maybe some ppl feel like me).
I know it may seem like I'm being spiteful, but I just want to keep hoping that this game will get his rework, even if it's a hopeless hope lol. Well, maybe not that hopeless since a lot of games have their prequel after the sequel is complete. + if I remember, he said that we'd see a bit of diatima as a side character in the new game. SO, again, maybe this will get ppl more interested in a prequel with her.
Like I said in a previous com (I think), I played his 1st game but, the mc Luna wasn't rly what I searched (idk how to explain it) for ig. I think I like this one more.

So yeah an option would be to make the luna reloaded game into multiple parts and take "breaks between them". I know that some devs when they work on only one thing they can get frustrated, especially when it involves creativity. So yeah dev would alternate between luna:reloaded part 1/diatima isekai part1...

Anyway, I'm feeling better alrdy lol. I didn't want to come back here. I kept imagining that if I didn't, maybe at some point I'd see the game pop on the latest updates at ver 0.5~ or smt lol. Then I saw the Luna reloaded game pop and I knew it was NOT what was going to happen lol. SO yeah I'm leaving this here, who knows maybe it'll inspire smn lol.

I wish y'all the best dev/s

THX

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, this was an unfinished sequel to Luna's Fall From Grace, and Luna Reloaded is the new sequel to Luna's Fall From Grace? That would mean Luna Reloaded is NOT a sequel to Diatima's Isekai?

Jan 27, 2021
So, this was an unfinished sequel to Luna's Fall From Grace, and Luna Reloaded is the new sequel to Luna's Fall From Grace? That would mean Luna Reloaded is NOT a sequel to Diatima's Isekai?
Technically, Diatima is finished though the ending was rushed. Luna Reloaded is the sequel of Diatima but you don't necessarily have to play those games.
There are a few references here and there but you can just play Luna Reloaded without playing the other games.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Technically, Diatima is finished though the ending was rushed. Luna Reloaded is the sequel of Diatima but you don't necessarily have to play those games.
There are a few references here and there but you can just play Luna Reloaded without playing the other games.
I played a few updates of the original Luna game. I remember just deleting everything and marking the folder "come back when finished, start over." And that was due to too many bugs, and my saves not working a couple times. lol
But, I vaguely remember parts of the first game. I will likely just play them all, anyway.

MrKVoid

Dec 7, 2021
there needs to be a "Completed and Abandoned" tag of some sort. I tried to play a pure path and it just stops and there's nothing. Not to mention I didn't even get my money back from defeating the thug.. lol. oh well.

• Red Heart

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
there needs to be a "Completed and Abandoned" tag of some sort. I tried to play a pure path and it just stops and there's nothing. Not to mention I didn't even get my money back from defeating the thug.. lol. oh well.
The game is "completed" though insofar as there is an actual ending, even if it's basically only one rushed route. It's kind of a bummer what happened to this game, but the patrons over on Patreon weren't really happy with the direction of the game. So Luna had to come back.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I prefer Diatima to Luna reloaded, moreover, impossible to have the so-called ending for the game.
So I'm a little bit frustrated.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes