Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I just started the game and so far the only thing that bothers me is the writing.
I try to decipher each word and since it's not written in my mother tongue that doesn't help anything. o_O
I hope that his next game will be written in normal writing and not in odd capitals where the letters are poorly defined. :unsure:

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
I just started the game and so far the only thing that bothers me is the writing.
I try to decipher each word and since it's not written in my mother tongue that doesn't help anything. o_O
I hope that his next game will be written in normal writing and not in odd capitals where the letters are poorly defined. :unsure:
Writing is ok but font isn't, but you can change it.
In all ren'py games, unless the author has gone out of their way to disable this, hit the "a" key then choose DejaVu Sans or OpenDyslexic.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Just random sex? No Li's?
If that is the case can non-lesbian sex be avoided?
Kind of. The MC can avoid choices that would depict some sex acts (like with the gym teacher) but there are other scenes that exposes her to corrupting elements (like the jewelry shopping/sugar daddy).

Reactions: battali0n

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
I'm not too far into the game, but I hope Vicky stays in the story. Thick + glasses = yes please.
Edit: I spoke too soon. She cookie cutter now. :sleep:

Last edited:

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
Shame this got abandoned I thought it was setting up nicely. Really feel like we don't need more Lunda but I can't blame the dev for following the money.

Reactions: BlackKnight6666
Jan 27, 2021
At least now that the game ended, I hope the dev will turn it into a visual novel since it's the middle chapter between LFFG and Luna Reloaded. It would make things a lot easier

Emma Nuelle

Jan 12, 2020
Just started playing. Some strange contining errors.
After change of school uniform (No bra and shorter skirt), every morning at Wilson Dia wears a bra!!
screenshot0002.png

Also how the heel can you drive a sportscar with your head above the window. If you use a car at least puth the caracters at the right position!!
screenshot0001.png lp610_4_yellow_046.jpg

Last edited:

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Am I missing something here? This game is surely not completed yet? My task list just says wait for more content on everything and I am playing v0.15 (and this is my first time playing this game so it is a fresh start)

1705551522418.png

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes