wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
In all ren'py games, unless the author has gone out of their way to disable this, hit the "a" key then choose DejaVu Sans or OpenDyslexic.
OMFG I can't thank you enough for this tip! Thank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank YouThank You

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Dunno bruh. Too me seems too much "Copy and Paste". But hey, who am I to judge?
I'll agree that it's pretty annoying now, since the world isn't very populated, to be clicking through all the locations and menus constantly. However, I think as more content is released we'll start getting activities to fill in the void and make it seems less repetitive. Hopefully anyway. Sandbox games like this can be very tricky as far as time wasting

Jan 27, 2021
I'll agree that it's pretty annoying now, since the world isn't very populated, to be clicking through all the locations and menus constantly. However, I think as more content is released we'll start getting activities to fill in the void and make it seems less repetitive. Hopefully anyway. Sandbox games like this can be very tricky as far as time wasting
Agreed, the game is too focused on the school storyline right now

Reactions: wildride69

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hopefully there will be a solid mix of lewd if you go the heroic route, because it's a bit bare at the moment, which is unfortunate. Just because I want Dia to grow and succeed doesn't mean I don't want her to have a healthy sex drive.

The modeling and potential romance with the mentor is a neat nod, though. Perhaps they'll work as a duo in the future or something.

Jan 27, 2021
Hopefully there will be a solid mix of lewd if you go the heroic route, because it's a bit bare at the moment, which is unfortunate. Just because I want Dia to grow and succeed doesn't mean I don't want her to have a healthy sex drive.

The modeling and potential romance with the mentor is a neat nod, though. Perhaps they'll work as a duo in the future or something.
I agree. It's a bit of a pity, but if you're on the selfless route, the lewd part is a little underdeveloped. I will say, though, this route seems to be well designed compared to Luna's old hero route, imho.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
True enough. Hm. Maybe the selfless/heroic route could have Dia embrace her breeder attributes as a boon, rather than a hinderance? She already went the distance to learn to fight, depending on choices made. Embracing elements of her body would give her more tools to work with, while boosting the waning lewd portion of the story.

After all, what could be more heroic and selfless than spreading love, freedom and joy, and inspiring others to do the same?

Reactions: turncoatvolatile
Jan 27, 2021
True enough. Hm. Maybe the selfless/heroic route could have Dia embrace her breeder attributes as a boon, rather than a hinderance? She already went the distance to learn to fight, depending on choices made. Embracing elements of her body would give her more tools to work with, while boosting the waning lewd portion of the story.

After all, what could be more heroic and selfless than spreading love, freedom and joy, and inspiring others to do the same?
:ROFLMAO:
That would be great, though I would already be satisfied if she were to get more lewd content with her classmates and mentor(s?).

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Something I've noticed about this game so far is that it seems designed with a better balance of Selfless / Selfish in mind. For example being fully selfish gets you drugged by the Doctor, but choosing to go after the doctor and Vicky gets the doctor fired, and the idea of Dia being sexy implanted in Vicky's head. That to me is better at resisting the aliens. The best way to get the most out of Luna's was to pick a path and stick with it fully.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I am really liking the game so far. I find the story more interesting than Luna's fall from grace.

I think Luna will help the MC in some way or corrupt her. If you look at the imgs in the traits folder there is this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If she dose that I would make go in jail instead of helping her. If Laura want Dia help she better don't gonna corrupt her. It need only be Dia free will to help her. Becous I like Luna becous she is my favorite and she don't need to be an anognist or corupter in this game. I wanna see Dia and Luna be friends, two MC on the same side. It would be worse for John Stewart. Can't wait to meet my forit Luna.

I hope she just aweking her memories. Becous in begining isn't clear why Dia powers didn't aweking yet.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021

Tier 5 and 4 (Boss and underboss) : Now
Tier 3 (Capo) : July 2
Tier 2 (Soldier) : July 7
Tier 1 (Associate) : July 20
Public: ???
Yeah, with Luna's Fall from grace it was one month after the Patreon release, but it looks like the dev has other intentions this time. The dev is working on the game to add quick movements and other stuff. So maybe that's the reason?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes