EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
Considering his last game, and how this is going, you'd better stay away from 'cowardness' stuff and you should be fine. If your Dia is not dominant and can't kick ass, you're going to to see a lot of dick
I'm aware, that why I'm on the dom path but it still happen :giggle:

Jan 27, 2021
I'm aware, that why I'm on the dom path but it still happen :giggle:
So far most of the straight stuff is with the thugs in the subway and you can kick their asses or with Wilson and you can literally kill him. There is another scene with the waiter guy, James and the Coach but that stuff can be avoided

EveKeller

Jan 8, 2020
So far most of the straight stuff is with the thugs in the subway and you can kick their asses or with Wilson and you can literally kill him. There is another scene with the waiter guy, James and the Coach but that stuff can be avoided
okay...? I know a lot are avoidable... that why I ask if he can make them all avoidable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 27, 2021
okay...? I know a lot are avoidable... that why I ask if he can make them all avoidable.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, ok. I wasn't getting it. I thought it was something happening to Dia directly. For the rest, I don't really mind since they were filler characters and Dia does need a reason to kick the bad guys' asses

Reactions: EveKeller

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
Her apartment is enormous. From a game perspective, the only reason for multiple rooms in a single location is so unique things can be triggered in each (or to create a sense of distance, which is counter-productive for an apartment). I'd either consolidate all the apartment locations or -- if the multiple locations will be needed someday -- create some liminal content: for example, what if she gets roommates who are in the middle of random activities each time she passes through? Or if Dia does something random in each room.

Totally unrelated but to combine posts: I wish there were more ways for devs to crowdsource content or other contributions. There's a whole city to fill out, and we don't need more dev burnout.

Last edited:

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
How do you take a selfie? says 0/5 and im not sure ive tried pretty much everything and been everywhere.
Or is it end of content for now?

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Does the Memorization process mentioned in the prologue allow Dia to instantly learn English? It didn't seem to be explained thoroughly how Dia automatically knows a language that she's never encountered considering that the Archiver talked specifically about it being tricky to learn the language of humans.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
how do get Dia can go to sleep without wearing pajamas?
I would imagine the story is going to have to progress further before it happens. But I also haven't done a cowardice playthrough, so there is a chance that she can do it on that path.

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
i love Luna's Fall from Grace... but this one is just annoying to play... sandbox is always hit or missed for me... i try this bcs its the same dev as Luna Fall from grace.... but unfortunately its to annoying to play... the button overlap with each other the map sometime doesn't work( you click one thing but the other location came out) the repeated training scene it say you can skip it but you still need to go there for some reason.... the Ui is annoying.. i like the idea isekai idea and its tied to Luna Fall from grace world.. but its just so annoying to play

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Someone may have already written about this, but if not, it's worth mentioning that there's a bug in the game--> James shows Dia a picture of her failing to kick a thug's ass on the subway, but Dia actually kicked his ass (Selfless Dom route). And the version of the photo James shows (accompanied by his criticism of Dia) apparently refers to the "Selfish route" . Why "apparently" - because I'm still going through the game for the first time and going the "Selfless" path. I hope the author fixes this. Also, somewhere early in the game one of the renders went missing (can't remember where), but also on the Selfless dom route.

Considering I liked Luna's Fall from Grace a lot, I hope Diatima's Isekai turns out to be just as good. As for the sandbox elements, they don't really annoy me (not a problem for those who played Fashion Business, ha-ha), but I would simplify some of the interface elements. Say, I'd make it more intuitive to quickly move around the apartment and around the city. Sooner or later all this mouse-clicking will get tiresome.

Overall I like the game so far. The MC is just adorable, hopefully one day she'll meet Raven and together they'll kick the asses of all the remaining scum. I'll be keeping an eye on the game, it's definitely intriguing, though that intrigue may not be as obvious to those players who have played LFFG before.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes