Jan 27, 2021
LffG has 3 very different routes and ~14 endings and people STILL didn't like any of them? I doubt it, in my opinion Dia's isekai failed because of useless sandbox elements. Soft reboot also only one of possible options, there are quite a few games on this site with powerful MC. I'm worried that the author will make the next game more vanilla and with less supernatural elements to please a larger audience.
I don't like all LFFG endings but there are a few endings that I do like a lot. But there are also people who think that the endings was rushed and those same people will probably come back if they can play Luna again. I feel like that's the reason for the reboot. Personally, I am feeling a little ambivalent about this. I would've like to play Dia more, but at the same time, I am getting more Luna, so...

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
LffG has 3 very different routes and ~14 endings and people STILL didn't like any of them? I doubt it, in my opinion Dia's isekai failed because of useless sandbox elements. Soft reboot also only one of possible options, there are quite a few games on this site with powerful MC. I'm worried that the author will make the next game more vanilla and with less supernatural elements to please a larger audience.
I only played sub route endings, half of them were kinda rushed and short. I was thinking of playig hero route and but haven't had it done mostly because its actually kinda long game. But as i understand from DI and this soft reboot the dominant route and ending was "the canon" ending for the game. For some reason I think this game attracted many people who played the badass route I think and those patreons are now gone when luna ended. Also I think the whole premise for first game was much more interesting and luna as character was really interesting and captivating. As for diatima and sandbox games wont really work if there isnt many routes, repeatable scenes and such to do. In early stages it will just make many players to feel like they are endlessly klicking through empty pages so to speak. Also it might create a feeling of not so much content even if there would same amount or even more than on VN but in sandbox when there are those pauses between scenes and story of player going to places, and doing "menial chores" it creates an illusion of empty world and might make players feel bored and frustrated. I also understand the dev point to go sandbox because you can make story transitions through quest logs and you dont have to make renders for everything. It also creates possibilities for repeatable content and easier to give player freedom to do things and side things in order they want and its easy to implement various things like, places and activities with content. But these early stages are usually rough because game is just taking its shape and not nearly even half of intended functions and mechanics are implemented because story is just setting the stage. It would be better to release the games first versions when its much more fleshed out but its not usually possible because devs need to eat and pay for rent as exmp.

joenjoe

Jul 2, 2021
I have played as far as I can and all I can say is, this is great, I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm super interested in the story and it seems like you have a lot of plans for the game. I'll follow you on your subscribestar, you earned a follower today.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Bad news, Diatima's Isekai update 0.15 will be the last one:(
Full post from dev's patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some info about new game from comments:

What the heck? Luna will be nerfed like Middle Heart: Shadow of War did with Talon and Calebribor? Come one we need her much more the same Luna wer left in the end of the Luna Fall From Grace, I want her start all he choise we did in first games and make almost unlocked some of her powers we have see in the endings but make her start some sort weakes one I don't liek that thing at all. She could just contain herself just to not overdoit. half of her Luna full power ould be good for the statr but hey I just saying make ries all states onece again from scracth gonna be hard to reach her full power onnipotonce. I like just to discover some new power but start from 0 of her power I don't like it at all.

Starting Half way with some badass attitude and hero one could be good even dom attituted would be great. I hope dev gonna keep creating these games. I missed Luna so much and would see comeback as powerfull been but just containd to not full display her tur power could be great.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

I was expecting this but I thought we will have AVN reboot without that bullshit sandbox and useless grinding stuff not whole abandonment or rushed ending. :(
It not a reboot. Look on googl what reboot mean ifyou don't know.

Luna Reloaded will be set 100 years in future we don't gonna see Jass that Luna had sex with, we don't gonna some other character we saw in the first LFFG and, don't even know if we gonna see the girl we saved 2 times in a raw in first game. It not a reboot. And again look the meaning of reboot you call it to be what it mean.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DiatimasIsekai-0.13
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I don't like all LFFG endings but there are a few endings that I do like a lot. But there are also people who think that the endings was rushed and those same people will probably come back if they can play Luna again. I feel like that's the reason for the reboot. Personally, I am feeling a little ambivalent about this. I would've like to play Dia more, but at the same time, I am getting more Luna, so...
I think that and they are my toughts: it just ain't the same without controlling Luna in this game along side with Dia, they would be the best due friends hopeful even if in my dreams. It not the same withou Luna, I would expcting to contro Luna as well her choices. But I guess that don't gonna happen. I hope this game don't gonna see the rushed endig just end hngs quickly and wee even had possibilith of Luna go out of the city running away on hero path in first game. I would love Dia and Luna go along, they could be some badass female MC duo. I like Dia as well but reading that the dev decideed to end the game on that v0.15 of this game it and heartbreking.

Reactions: Johan_0000

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, is there a path for MC to never touch a dick?
I like female MC corruption games much better when they have a girl only path. ;)

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
What the heck? Luna will be nerfed like Middle Heart: Shadow of War did with Talon and Calebribor? Come one we need her much more the same Luna wer left in the end of the Luna Fall From Grace, I want her start all he choise we did in first games and make almost unlocked some of her powers we have see in the endings but make her start some sort weakes one I don't liek that thing at all. She could just contain herself just to not overdoit. half of her Luna full power ould be good for the statr but hey I just saying make ries all states onece again from scracth gonna be hard to reach her full power onnipotonce. I like just to discover some new power but start from 0 of her power I don't like it at all.

Starting Half way with some badass attitude and hero one could be good even dom attituted would be great. I hope dev gonna keep creating these games. I missed Luna so much and would see comeback as powerfull been but just containd to not full display her tur power could be great.

Or realize when the story isn't really exciting anyone or going anywhere and take her outback like Old Yeller and put it out of its misery. Concept was good but this thing can go with my blessings.

Oct 10, 2022
It not a reboot. Look on googl what reboot mean ifyou don't know.

Luna Reloaded will be set 100 years in future we don't gonna see Jass that Luna had sex with, we don't gonna some other character we saw in the first LFFG and, don't even know if we gonna see the girl we saved 2 times in a raw in first game. It not a reboot. And again look the meaning of reboot you call it to be what it mean.
Sorry to burst your reboot but what I said, 'I thought we will have AVN reboot without that bullshit sandbox and useless grinding stuff' which basically means I expected a reboot but it is not.
If you are referring to gif, 'god damn it' part was the focus and Reboot is the name of the series, it's on Hulu. Maybe you should check it on googl perhaps you'll like it.

Jan 27, 2021

Sorry to burst your reboot but what I said, 'I thought we will have AVN reboot without that bullshit sandbox and useless grinding stuff' which basically means I expected a reboot but it is not.
If you are referring to gif, 'god damn it' part was the focus and Reboot is the name of the series, it's on Hulu. Maybe you should check it on googl perhaps you'll like it.
I agree that Luna Relodead will not be a reboot, more like a sequel, since what happened before it's not going to disappear, including the stuff in Diatima's Isekai, but you might as well consider it a reboot,

Oct 10, 2022
I agree that Luna Relodead will not be a reboot, more like a sequel, since what happened before it's not going to disappear, including the stuff in Diatima's Isekai, but you might as well consider it a reboot,
I said that for Diatima though. Game has a good and unique story, I really am sad we are not gonna get more. ;)

For Luna game, I think Luna won't be Luna herself but her alter ego that is a goddess. If so, then it will be same with the original game. She won't know at the beginning then according to the choices, one of the goddess will take over MC. We had a scene like thousands years ago evil goddess was killing armies by herself, probably that will be the end game for new the game. Anyway, if my speculations are correct, it won't be a reboot but a sequel. :unsure:

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I like female MC corruption games much better when they have a girl only path. ;)
ince when you become lesbian no dick? I never see yo commenting like that befor. Strange really strange. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
This is very sad, at first I didn't like Diatima very much, but as the story progressed I grew fond of her, it's a shame that it's over, but I'm not surprised either because from the beginning the game has had a confusing design and an interface that sometimes In my opinion it looks very outdated, you may like sandboxes more or less, but at the very least you have to make an interface that does not cause anxiety.

Maybe the game also wanted to cover more than what the developer could do, because we can see that there are many events and characteristics, such as being a model, influencer, housewife or police officer, all of that sounded very attractive to me, but it became I want to but I can't.

Another thing that would have been better is the graphical aspect of the characters and environment looking dated, but this is an aspect that could be ignored in favor of a better story and gameplay.

Luna is one of the female characters that I liked the most in any video game and I expected a lot from Diatima, now that it's over I hope she does better in her new sequel and my best wishes to Frozen Synapse.

If you have already played Luna's Fall from Grace you should know the answer to that question, the protagonists of these stories will do whatever it takes to achieve their goals, even if they have to "touch" a dick, but everything is up to one's choice.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes