Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The search was only partially helpful...subs suck dicks, thats not new, so i need to play dom to avoid it, but is a pure lesbian route possible?
This game's days are numbered so probably not, I recommend Missy if you want a full lesbian game, it is literally a world where men do not exist due to a world war and they discovered asexual reproduction.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Honestly, I just can't stomach the idea of making the idea of corrupting the main character and having her become more submissive and sluttier. Like, who even wants that?
Ehh, there's lots of folks into that actually. It's fantasy of course, not realistic at all when you think about it.

In fairness, I also enjoy games with strong-willed male protagonists who get turned into submissive toys too. I like "corruption" content regardless of gender, lol.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Honestly, I just can't stomach the idea of making the idea of corrupting the main character and having her become more submissive and sluttier. Like, who even wants that?
I do. So far she has not displayed any redeeming qualities imo and I can't see her at this time turning into some amazing hero after leaving everyone at the beginning to die. Running away like a coward annoys the crap out of me so the start was bad to begin with and I only see her getting worse. The story needs to develop in a big way to show her changing and developing into a more heroic character which to me she isn't.

Luna in Luna's fall from grace did not annoy me at all the choices were yours to start with. This game they didn't give you the option to stay and fight (Or at least TRY) or run. Without that agency to us as players, you (or I) never feel an attachment to this character which is to me this games biggest failing.

I love Frozen Synapse and I love Luna, but they let us make her what we wanted (A heroic Banshee badass, or a submissive plaything) I did both routes and I feel her best route is the heroic badass, but she fights like hell and earns it. Her Hero Route is awesome. Her submissive route is fun to witness but to me it's not her true nature. Point is I am not just a make them submissive for the sake of being submissive, I do enjoy corruption but overall I like to choose the way a character develops.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Johan_0000
Jan 27, 2021
I do. So far she has not displayed any redeeming qualities imo and I can't see her at this time turning into some amazing hero after leaving everyone at the beginning to die. Running away like a coward annoys the crap out of me so the start was bad to begin with and I only see her getting worse. The story needs to develop in a big way to show her changing and developing into a more heroic character which to me she isn't.

Luna in Luna's fall from grace did not annoy me at all the choices were yours to start with. This game they didn't give you the option to stay and fight (Or at least TRY) or run. Without that agency to us as players, you (or I) never feel an attachment to this character which is to me this games biggest failing.
I am a little conflicted about this. On one hand, I feel like the way she acts at the beginning makes sense. She is a bullied kid with no powers, and her superpowered sisters can't do anything let alone her. I think it would have been fine if she hated everyone for how they treated her, but there were a couple of people she was friendly with, the Archiver and the Captain, and she just runs away, destroying the portal, condemning everyone to die or become a slave.
So, overall, I would have liked to have the option to try to help, though probably that wouldn't have changed anything.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I am a little conflicted about this. On one hand, I feel like the way she acts at the beginning makes sense. She is a bullied kid with no powers, and her superpowered sisters can't do anything let alone her. I think it would have been fine if she hated everyone for how they treated her, but there were a couple of people she was friendly with, the Archiver and the Captain, and she just runs away, destroying the portal, condemning everyone to die or become a slave.
So, overall, I would have liked to have the option to try to help, though probably that wouldn't have changed anything.
100% Agree but we would like her a hell of a lot more. At least I would.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
100% Agree but we would like her a hell of a lot more. At least I would.
Well, I don't really know abt it. She kinda learns that the archiver was aware of what her "sisters" (archiver included) wanted to make out of her, a mindless breeding machine. Honestly, if we tried to save her we'd have died bc of the settings the archivist was fighting in front of the portal. It was either we die while "saving her" or we use the time archivist is buying us to activate and flee through the portal.
Like mentionned bc of all that bullying... she became a weak minded person. It would have been odd for her to try and save the archivist (later you can even see it in her traits). She didn't have enough "love" or "bravery" not even "loyalty" towards them.

Idk if you played the route with the asian girl. There is a moment where (depending on your choices) she acts like a hero and try to save her against that perv professor when he tries to blackmail her. It was really satisfying knowing that she changed. Even seeing some of her weak traits disappearing through her trainings is satisfying. The only thing that I would find less appealing in the game is like most said the sandbox part that seemed too ambitious for a still early in-dev game. And maybe at 1st dia looked weird but that's it really.

This game provided me what I was looking for. I kinda wanted to change, I liked Luna but I wanted a different vibe and it provided me one with the school the modeling/... even the FMC it was more my vibe than Luna. Like Dia really changed when she started to become a badass, not like Lunan where she seemed alrdy consturcted (Idk if you get what I mean lol fyi I didnt finish LFFG, stopped at 0.22)

Still it's a shame like I said, In my opinion the game would better be put onhold for an indefinite amount of time. And maybe, the author could come back to it and make a remake version while taking out the sandbox part lol.

Sry for the big text really lashed out here lol

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Well, I don't really know abt it. She kinda learns that the archiver was aware of what her "sisters" (archiver included) wanted to make out of her, a mindless breeding machine. Honestly, if we tried to save her we'd have died bc of the settings the archivist was fighting in front of the portal. It was either we die while "saving her" or we use the time archivist is buying us to activate and flee through the portal.
Like mentionned bc of all that bullying... she became a weak minded person. It would have been odd for her to try and save the archivist (later you can even see it in her traits). She didn't have enough "love" or "bravery" not even "loyalty" towards them.

Idk if you played the route with the asian girl. There is a moment where (depending on your choices) she acts like a hero and try to save her against that perv professor when he tries to blackmail her. It was really satisfying knowing that she changed. Even seeing some of her weak traits disappearing through her trainings is satisfying. The only thing that I would find less appealing in the game is like most said the sandbox part that seemed too ambitious for a still early in-dev game. And maybe at 1st dia looked weird but that's it really.

This game provided me what I was looking for. I kinda wanted to change, I liked Luna but I wanted a different vibe and it provided me one with the school the modeling/... even the FMC it was more my vibe than Luna. Like Dia really changed when she started to become a badass, not like Lunan where she seemed alrdy consturcted (Idk if you get what I mean lol fyi I didnt finish LFFG, stopped at 0.22)

Still it's a shame like I said, In my opinion the game would better be put onhold for an indefinite amount of time. And maybe, the author could come back to it and make a remake version while taking out the sandbox part lol.

Sry for the big text really lashed out here lol
Well it's not lashing out we are having a discussion and you weren't insulting so no worries. Make no mistake I do love this Dev and I'm not rooting against this game. I hope she gets to a redemption arc that is satisfying in some way for me and any other people who want to go down that path. I will Say it again Luna's Fall from grace is one of my Favorite games of all times of this type and it is very well written.

There is a game on here that is my all time favorite game so far https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-13c-zetan.68105/. That game had me from the very beginning to the end of the last update reading every word it was so interesting. They could have skipped the VN part altogether and just wrote a book its so damn interesting immersing yourself in that story. Luna was similar it hooked me almost immediately into that world. The point is Diatima's Isekai didn't hook me and plodded on initially and had me fast forwarding through a ton of it. So when you ask did I play the Asian Girl Route and I can say vaguely but at that point it had already lost me.

I'm not the type to put down people for liking something I am not enjoying yet. I'm maintaining YET until I see a few more updates. It's like another all time fav https://f95zone.to/threads/fashion-business-ep-4-v2-01-extra-decentmonkey.11501/ it's an AMAZING game with amazing graphics EXCEPT for chapter 1, it's a damn slog to get through CH.1 but the dev really gets going chapter 2 and on. I give a game and story a chance to develop before I pass full judgement on it.

Anyway it's just my 2 cent's I am happy people love the game and I hope the dev continues to develop the characters in a satisfying way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Johan_0000

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I have to agree with you desert stalker is one of the best AVN game I ever played but I stopped at version 0.4/7 or smt. I was waiting for more to come 'till I "forgot abt it lol". I hear abt the fashion business game but he seemed like too much of a big game for my potato laptop lol. SO I was hesitant wether I let my laptop awake for some hours downloading it. Since it seems like we have similar tastes, I will give it a try. THX
Also, I greatly appreciate how chill you were abt your answer. I was preparing my shield and full counter skill lol. But, glad to see you are an """""""""educated""""""""" person.

Reactions: wildride69

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DiatimasIsekai-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I'm supposed to work at the beach bar but I can't remember where it was, and when I drag my cursor in the different parts of the beach area nothing appears. Could anybody help? Thanks in advance.

Jan 27, 2021
I'm supposed to work at the beach bar but I can't remember where it was, and when I drag my cursor in the different parts of the beach area nothing appears. Could anybody help? Thanks in advance.
It should be the central location, just after taking the subway. Have you checked the journal? The quest usually starts in the morning, just once in the afternoon if i remember correctly

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
It should be the central location, just after taking the subway. Have you checked the journal? The quest usually starts in the morning, just once in the afternoon if i remember correctly
I've checked the journal, it says: work there in the morning, wait for further developments, but there's no bar :)

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes