Jan 27, 2021
The other thing that concerns me most is the other thing, which is why I have a question for you. Could you please share if you know (under spoiler) if Dia will be joining Luna in her fight? I would really like to see that happen. After all, it would be a lot of fun for Luna to have such a "student", not yet corrupted by human vices, pure and receptive to everything new.
Yeah, Dia will be in Luna reloaded as a romanceable character

Lynarmaal

Mar 13, 2020
I downloaded V0.14 but even after starting a new game it still ends with the selfie on the beach and says end of V0.12 thanks for playing.

Am I doing something wrong?

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
And so it ends, how sad that it ended so abruptly, we can only hope that its sequel does better and Luna becomes the baddest queen that has ever existed.

Reactions: Lanceire

Oh>>Yess

Nov 8, 2023
Diatima's Isekai [v0.15] [Frozen Synapse]

Compressed

High quality image >> Windows, Linux & Macintosh >> >>

Low quality image >> Windows, Linux & Macintosh >> >>

Tool >> UAGC

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
So from 0.12 I held off until 0.15 since that was supposed to be the end. But I just downloaded 0.15 and I was able to take a selfie at the beach, and now all my journal entries either say "await further development" or "you have reached the end of this path, await further content" so I passed time through the rest of the week and nothing happened, vacation didn't end I could only keep sunbathing at the beach or watching TV to pass time. Is the download link on the front page not actually to 0.15?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DiatimasIsekai-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Leoniiid

Sep 3, 2019
Ending is sooo forced. All of the story lines are cut short. Why? Just why? This game had a lot of potential, it's sad to watch it die seemingly for no reason. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Ending is sooo forced. All of the story lines are cut short. Why? Just why? This game had a lot of potential, it's sad to watch it die seemingly for no reason. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
Because FrozenSynapse lost like 2/3 of their Patreon support since this game wasn't Luna. Which there is some karma since Luna's ending was rushed to get started on Diatima.

It's a shame, because I like the world building and story of both games and neither recieved the ending they deserved.

Reactions: olymind1
Jan 27, 2021
At least we got an ending. When games start doing badly, they just get abandoned

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Neither game is classed as completed here...what is the actual official word on either?

Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Read this post, it talks about the motivations and reasons for ending the game and what comes next.
Because FrozenSynapse lost like 2/3 of their Patreon support since this game wasn't Luna.
He didn't lose 2/3 of his subscribers, but yeah, there was a significant churn of patrons.
001.jpg
It's a shame, because I like the world building and story of both games and neither recieved the ending they deserved.
To the canonical ending of LFFG I basically have only one complaint - the story wasn't completed, and more precisely - Luna was not given the opportunity to destroy the mysterious "Company". Yes, rhe developer originally planned to continue her story, but made a mistake (as time has shown) with the MC, and Diatima wasn't to everyone's liking. I probably would have preferred that we got LFFG -2 right away, bypassing Diatima, but the "problem" is that I personally liked Diatima herself a lot, from her looks to her atypical clean personality, untainted by human vices. On the other hand, I really liked LFFG and Luna herself and enjoyed going through the game with every possible ending, including my favorite canonical "Bad Ass bitch".

If the next game after the LFFG, which, according to the author, was supposed to lay the foundation for the release of Luna: Reloaded, would be based on the adventures of the victorious (canonical) Luna, what could the author tell us about the deeds of such a powerful entity?

At the time of her victory, Luna (canonical dominant) was still unable to defeat the Company, although most of her other enemies had been defeated. In addition, we are shown a lot of non-canonical submissive endings, and what to continue here is decidedly unclear. What else is there to tell us about? Just about Luna fighting the Company? And what do players who like a submissive Luna have to say?

It seems to me that if we didn't have Diatima's Isekai, Luna (LFFG) could have at most 1 more update, after which the planned apocalypse would happen and we would roll back hundreds of years in technology (at least lose most of it). Yeah, we'd probably be actively playing conditional v 0.10 Luna: Reloaded right now (in that case), but would be deprived of the opportunity to immerse ourselves in a little adventure and would never meet a charming pointy-eared sex bomb named Diatima.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As they say in my country, what is not done is for the best. So now we have both the beloved and time-tested Luna and the beautiful Diatima, and what's more, we will definitely see Dia in the next updates of "Luna: Reloaded", and if turncoatvolatile turns out to be right and Dia even becomes one of Luna's LI, I will be doubly happy about it.

I have little doubt that Luna in her former canonical guise (at least on the Dom path) will be able to regain her former powers and appearance pretty quickly while in the body of a new(?) "human host" of her spirit and her will. And since we all liked the infernal and beautiful Luna, sooner or later (more likely sooner) we'll get her. Otherwise all this would be pointless. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lanceire
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes