LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
This is a really good start, can't wait to see how it goes from here. I hope they add in some optional side-content too since this is a sandbox instead of a VN like their last game.
I'll be interested to see how this connects to Luna's Fall from Grace, and what the new character is going to be like.
I THINK Luna will most likely be a minor/cameo character and I don't know how the stories might connect otherwise but I'm curious as well. (Edit: Looks like she might be more significant than that but we'll have to wait and see.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Guvell

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
Any walkthroughs? Feel like I've hit a few cyclical loops and there are a bunch of areas that I want to explore but they are unimportant or unimplemented at this point.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Any walkthroughs? Feel like I've hit a few cyclical loops and there are a bunch of areas that I want to explore but they are unimportant or unimplemented at this point.
There's nothing you really need a walkthrough for as of yet. Just look at your quest tracker.

Jan 27, 2021
I am really liking the game so far. I find the story more interesting than Luna's fall from grace.

I THINK Luna will most likely be a minor/cameo character and I don't know how the stories might connect otherwise but I'm curious as well.
I think Luna will help the MC in some way or corrupt her. If you look at the imgs in the traits folder there is this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LowLevelLesser

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I think Luna will help the MC in some way or corrupt her. If you look at the imgs in the traits folder there is this
There are three traits that come from Luna based on descriptions; Pawn, Moontouched, and Queen. Pawn seems vanity related, Queen right to rule, and Moontouched is unknown other than Luna has done something to Dia.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey JokerLeader. Wee need a cheat mod a soon as possible. Justeat states money and relationship. Like you did to Luna Fall From Grace. I woul love have Martial Arts Trait. So I can save that girl in train.

Reactions: toplaygames

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Hmm, I haven't loss faith yet as this is the same team that gave us Luna, the start of the game is promising, but then gets very very very repetitive and not in a fun way. Harder to navigate then I would like, and I went excitedly through this release yesterday and...not very much of interest happened. By the end I was bored out of my mind and hated controlling this character. Luna you had the choice from the beginning to make her heroic or not. This chick is just pathetic so far. I have my fingers crossed that his gets much better in future updates.

Jan 27, 2021
Hmm, I haven't loss faith yet as this is the same team that gave us Luna, the start of the game is promising, but then gets very very very repetitive and not in a fun way. Harder to navigate then I would like, and I went excitedly through this release yesterday and...not very much of interest happened. By the end I was bored out of my mind and hated controlling this character. Luna you had the choice from the beginning to make her heroic or not. This chick is just pathetic so far. I have my fingers crossed that his gets much better in future updates.
Well, Luna was a badass from the start. Dia..she is not, to put it midly. And considering her story I'd be surprised if she started kicking ass from the start. But she is training in martial arts and she may be stronger later on.

Reactions: Ethernetwork
Feb 11, 2023
these aliens/demons are awesome, I really hope they will come to earth in their dimension.. need help here guys, I cant watch tv for fucking hell!! It wont highlight or anything, any tips??

Feb 11, 2023
View attachment 2718750

Overview:
Diatima, or Dia for her friends, never asked to be an outcast. In a society where your entire life can be decided by a single event, Dia got the short end of the stick in the genetic lottery. The day of the Awakening was supposed to grant her powers, to give her direction, a purpose...but on that fateful day, something went terribly wrong.
Her Awakening failed, making her a statistical anomaly. A Powerless. The Matrons High Council, the governing body of the Matriarchy, didn’t know what to do with her.
According to the assessment conducted by a supercomputer capable of analyzing a person’s hidden potential, Dia was supposed to be a Breeder, but that's neither a job nor a vocation; it’s a punishment only reserved for hardcore criminals and traitors.
Thread Updated: 06-23-2023
Release Date: 06-23-2023
Developer: Frozen Synapse -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.1
Language: English
Prequel: Luna's fall from grace
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2718781 View attachment 2718791 View attachment 2718792 View attachment 2718795 View attachment 2718796 View attachment 2718798 View attachment 2718801 View attachment 2718802 View attachment 2718807 View attachment 2718809 View attachment 2718811 View attachment 2718818 View attachment 2718820
im gonna give this a 1 star rating here, I dont believe everyone here has passed the glitch where the first task is to watch the television upstairs, but nothing happens, I've clicked every where and the only thing thats highlighted is the wardrobe.. What a disappointment.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
im gonna give this a 1 star rating here, I dont believe everyone here has passed the glitch where the first task is to watch the television upstairs, but nothing happens, I've clicked every where and the only thing thats highlighted is the wardrobe.. What a disappointment.
You need use cloth with whome you going to slip. Use jurnal to witch one you need wore to whatch TV if you do homework

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes