Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
im gonna give this a 1 star rating here, I dont believe everyone here has passed the glitch where the first task is to watch the television upstairs, but nothing happens, I've clicked every where and the only thing thats highlighted is the wardrobe.. What a disappointment.
You really think giving a 1 star review is the right way to complain about a bug ??

When you encounter a bug ( IF it's a bug and not just you who don't know how to play ) you report it in the thread, wait for a fix, continue the game, finish the game, and ONLY THEN you give a review about the whole game !

Jan 27, 2021
how do i watch the tv upstairs?? It doesnt highlight it.
im gonna give this a 1 star rating here, I dont believe everyone here has passed the glitch where the first task is to watch the television upstairs, but nothing happens, I've clicked every where and the only thing thats highlighted is the wardrobe.. What a disappointment.
The television is not in the bedroom, it's in the living room. From the hallway, you need to select > hallway, then click on the door (corridor) and then you find the television

Guvell

Sep 5, 2021
Liked the sci-fi elements in this one. The reversal of the usual isekai travel (being from normal world to fantasy type one) is interesting. Also the option to make Dia fall to the deterministic reports of her not being suitable to fight or to persevere and train to gain strenght is pretty cool. You can both play as decent person AND indulge some sadistic urges which it's great.

I think that there are three things that could would improve the overall experience are: (1) give the selfless/good route more naughty moments, (2) give the player more fast travels and remove some "useless" maps like the one of the subway train (I already clicked to go to the subway it could show the map already) and (3) a better and clearer UI, cause it's pretty chaotic right now, mostly in the TV room upstairs - there, if you want to go to Dia's bedroom the buttom is practically covered by others.

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
(2) give the player more fast travels and remove some "useless" maps like the one of the subway train (I already clicked to go to the subway)
For that is there a motive behind that. I thing that there will some other character in future clikblae like in a game called "Bright Past" ther was a motive behind that subway buttom. I could be aslo have some more importante event liek the one with the Orc.

Guvell

Sep 5, 2021
For that is there a motive behind that. I thing that there will some other character in future clikblae like in a game called "Bright Past" ther was a motive behind that subway buttom. I could be aslo have some more importante event liek the one with the Orc.
Agreed. That's why I used the quotation marks there. Now that said, it doesn't change the fact that some of these maps that do not have any event in them make the gameplay feel quite slow at times.

Last edited:
Reactions: toplaygames

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Agreed. That's why I used the quotation marks there. Now that said, it doesn't change the fact that some of these maps that do not have any event in them make the gameplay feel quite slow at times.
I almost forgt the last option of your. There is hide button, which you can hide the interface to make bedroom button visable.

Last edited:

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
AND indulge some sadistic urges which it's great.
I haven't done a cowardice or submissive route yet, but on my dominance routes I didn't notice anything specifically sadistic yet. A lot of indifference sure, but not outwardly sadistic. What specifically did you find that you thought was sadistic, because I'd be rather intrigued if that was happening on the cowardice route.

Reactions: toplaygames

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I haven't done a cowardice or submissive route yet, but on my dominance routes I didn't notice anything specifically sadistic yet. A lot of indifference sure, but not outwardly sadistic. What specifically did you find that you thought was sadistic, because I'd be rather intrigued if that was happening on the cowardice route.
sadistic ain't for cowardness, it would make no sense. Sadistc are for Selfish path, neighter I didin't see non. Or maiby I havent discoverd that one yet.

Reactions: wildride69

Guvell

Sep 5, 2021
Oh, what I meant by that is that in the submissive route the MC suffers more sexual assault, is taken advantage of and is put in more problematic situations (something you can avoid by learning how to fight and making her stand up for herself). The fact I'm the one behind her torment (through the choices) is the thing satisfying my sadistic needs.

frellipsm

Oct 1, 2018
The game is a solid start. There could be a lot of simplification of the navigation if it were to shrink fit around what is currently available, sure. but this is an interim release of an game that's being actively developed, and polishing like that is antithetical to development

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The game is a solid start. There could be a lot of simplification of the navigation if it were to shrink fit around what is currently available, sure. but this is an interim release of an game that's being actively developed, and polishing like that is antithetical to development
Couldn't have said it better myself. I see a huge potential for this game but some things like Navigation could be made much simpler, The antagonist IMO needs to have a more sympathetic route, right now I see her actions (before we took over) as pure cowardice and I have not been inclined change her chosen path of the coward. I do see the potential here so I am definitely cheering for this team in the next few updates.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Couldn't have said it better myself. I see a huge potential for this game but some things like Navigation could be made much simpler, The antagonist IMO needs to have a more sympathetic route, right now I see her actions (before we took over) as pure cowardice and I have not been inclined change her chosen path of the coward. I do see the potential here so I am definitely cheering for this team in the next few updates.
The MC hasn't really chosen her path, in the beginning. Her "awakening" failed, so she has no powers and she acts with cowardice because she's helpless. Personally I don't find this unlikeable nor contemptible.

Jan 27, 2021
The MC hasn't really chosen her path, in the beginning. Her "awakening" failed, so she has no powers and she acts with cowardice because she's helpless. Personally I don't find this unlikeable nor contemptible.
Yes, and obviously she has been bullied for months if not years. She is a little pathetic but there is a reason for that

Reactions: wildride69

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yes, and obviously she has been bullied for months if not years. She is a little pathetic but there is a reason for that
I think they didin't even liked her and alweys sabotage the poor Dia. Instead of helping they just mocked her, her whole life. This whay she haven't imporved yet. Instead on encourage in grow in strengt and all her ability they just did the opposite, making her flee away like a koward. The only one I would save was the captain, she was the only one who defended her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ethernetwork

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I think they didin't even liked her and alweys sabotage teh poor Dia. Instead of helping they just mocked her, her whole life. This whay she haven't imporved yet. Instead on encourage in grow in strengt and all he ability they just did the opposite, making her flee away like a koward. The only one I would save was the captain, she was the only one who defended her.
Agree I wish they would have at least given her that thought bubble. Or made her conflicted to leave the captain. Too see that scene and then have her first choices is to be dominant or a coward, I fail to see how she would suddenly turn to a dom role after leaving everyone else to die.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ethernetwork
Jan 27, 2021
Agree I wish they would have at least given her that thought bubble. Or made her conflicted to leave the captain. Too see that scene and then have her first choices id to be dominant or a coward, I fail to see how she would suddenly turn to a dom role after leaving everyone else to die.
Agree on the Captain. It would've nice, though she does regret it later. At least in her dreams and 'therapy' sessions with Wilson. To be fair, she doesn't really turn in a dom, she is just a little more confident, which is good. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
it is still too early for me to give a proper rating ..... but ...

this does have a promising story

I already like Dia, the three routes are ok, but I'd rather not see her get abused, she seems to have already been through too much, just my opinion

I will put this on my watch list, with hopes that it will continue to get better, it is off to a great start

good luck to the Dev

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes