DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
So I just finished the last update. Gotta say, while I absolutely loved Luna's Fall From Grace, this game, just like my attempts to pronounce it's title, has been an utter disappointment.

I wanted to like it. I really really did. And I just have to say, Dia is cute as hell, I love the model used for her. But overall the game just didn't do anything for me. And towards the end there I was literally only still playing cause I wanted to see how it ended just to prepare myself for Luna Reloaded.

Luna Reloaded is only a tiny update so far, but honestly I like it better then this game already. lol. Hopefully that stays the case as it continues.

I think one of the main things I really didn't care for with this game was the whole map aspect.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
So I just finished the last update. Gotta say, while I absolutely loved Luna's Fall From Grace, this game, just like my attempts to pronounce it's title, has been an utter disappointment.

I wanted to like it. I really really did. And I just have to say, Dia is cute as hell, I love the model used for her. But overall the game just didn't do anything for me. And towards the end there I was literally only still playing cause I wanted to see how it ended just to prepare myself for Luna Reloaded.

Luna Reloaded is only a tiny update so far, but honestly I like it better then this game already. lol. Hopefully that stays the case as it continues.

I think one of the main things I really didn't care for with this game was the whole map aspect.
Sandbox game is just a lot more difficult to make it right. You need tons of contents for players to explore, lots of details for immersion, random events to keep ppl excited while balancing the amount of clicks and grinding all at the same time. A sandbox game won't even feel good early development as players will not get enough freedom until a lot of contents are added.

This game is just way too early in its development to be good for a sandbox game.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Will there be pregnancy?
Game will end in next update. Dev shifts to different game due to loss of patreons and backlash of negative feedback of the game in general. You should play devs previous game called Luna's fall from grace if you haven't. That games MC will be focus of the new game.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Sandbox game is just a lot more difficult to make it right. You need tons of contents for players to explore, lots of details for immersion, random events to keep ppl excited while balancing the amount of clicks and grinding all at the same time. A sandbox game won't even feel good early development as players will not get enough freedom until a lot of contents are added.

This game is just way too early in its development to be good for a sandbox game.
Yeah this here. i am kinda sad that this will be canned but i totally understand the reasons, it would been nice if the dev could have kept this alive and kinda like worked on both like every other month because im sure this would have been turn out great with more polish and time.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Has anybody had any luck in identifying the assets used to create the main character ? She is peculiar, but I like her.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
This update seems to have brought nothing new because nothing appears, does anyone know what happened?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019

Did you encounter any femdom scenes in your playthrough?

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

In many ways I agree with you, I also really like LFFG and Luna herself (went through the game on all routes, but favorite route is the canonical "Bad Ass bitch"). That being said, I also can't help but comment on Dia's looks. She is very beautiful and sexy and has a really unique face and an equally beautiful body. Yes and as a person I liked her. As for the map, the idea was not bad, but its realization did not justify itself - too confusing movement on it and not always obvious. Perhaps it would have been better if it was a map like the one in Fashion Business. But okay, let's leave that aside.

The other thing that concerns me most is the other thing, which is why I have a question for you. Could you please share if you know (under spoiler) if Dia will be joining Luna in her fight? I would really like to see that happen. After all, it would be a lot of fun for Luna to have such a "student", not yet corrupted by human vices, pure and receptive to everything new.

Reactions: Birdnman993
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes