VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.14] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
ok.. thats odd i looked into the file it says version 0.14 also in the download page, but when i play it, it says:
1711410561921.png
IF it is V. 0.14, why then does it end where V. 0.13 ends?

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Took me a minute to realize why the game feels so weird and boring. EVERY. SINGLE. SHOT. is the same. The character is dead center of the screen looking at the camera. Talking about whatever, but switching between multiple characters they're all facing the same direction and have minimal to no lighting differences. Do SOMETHING in terms of photography besides a portrait shot. The 180 rule. Hell even a weird dutch angle just to do something that isn't a character looking into the camera, center frame.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Took me a minute to realize why the game feels so weird and boring. EVERY. SINGLE. SHOT. is the same. The character is dead center of the screen looking at the camera. Talking about whatever, but switching between multiple characters they're all facing the same direction and have minimal to no lighting differences. Do SOMETHING in terms of photography besides a portrait shot. The 180 rule. Hell even a weird dutch angle just to do something that isn't a character looking into the camera, center frame.
It was a problem in Diatima, and it looks like it hasn't improved when returning to Luna.

Reactions: MrKVoid

MrKVoid

Dec 7, 2021
So the author made Luna so powerful that he needed to nuke the world and add aliens to balance it out. They also placed the future in the past and tied it to Camelot fantasy. A difficult hill to climb while asking us to play Luna at scratch again. I do enjoy the ties to 'The Raven' religion. I would have some sort of side missions to grow the faithful for a power gain.

Reactions: Ssato243

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Oh, i didn't know there was a third game. I finished first one some time ago and i am currently playing the second one. Guess this will be my next game

Reactions: Maviarab

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Oh, i didn't know there was a third game. I finished first one some time ago and i am currently playing the second one. Guess this will be my next game
Better start downloading this one now then. Diatima isn't going to take you very long.

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
Better start downloading this one now then. Diatima isn't going to take you very long.
Indeed. And i already finished this one as well. It is not bad, better than the second one that's for sure. Hopefully this one actually gets finished properly and not get canned like the previous one

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes