VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.15] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
No, it's not a lesbian only game but I feel like you can play lesbian only on the dom route. I remember some people managed to do that in Luna's Fall from grace.
Largely somewhat. There were some forced scenes for story purposes (like first time given the serum) but it was mostly possible.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile
Jan 27, 2021
Largely somewhat. There were some forced scenes for story purposes (like first time given the serum) but it was mostly possible.
Yes, I agree on that, though it was nothing really over the top, groping mostly, and with Evil Luna, the guys who did that didn't end up well :devilish:

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Every new picture coming with a pause and thus requiring two clicks is certainly a choice, especially when renpy has a "hide text" functionality already.

Reactions: GrammerCop

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Playing as Luna Dom is the equivalent of living as a Spartan adapted to the Raven culture, greeting men by the hand and greeting women by tongue kissing, something I fully support. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Although at the moment I like the story I am a little disappointed that there are only two paths, a submissive carpet or a dominant tyrant, when in Luna's Fall from grace there was a path of dominant good with the spirit of justice, anyway if we are going to be evil, hopefully it is to protect the Helios tribe and we don't end up prostituting them like in LFG to have the favor of the children.

Jan 27, 2021
Playing as Luna Dom is the equivalent of living as a Spartan adapted to the Raven culture, greeting men by the hand and greeting women by tongue kissing, something I fully support. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Although at the moment I like the story I am a little disappointed that there are only two paths, a submissive carpet or a dominant tyrant, when in Luna's Fall from grace there was a path of dominant good with the spirit of justice, anyway if we are going to be evil, hopefully it is to protect the Helios tribe and we don't end up prostituting them like in LFG to have the favor of the children.
Yes, the hero path was a good, and I am also a little disappointed there are only two paths, though there are a few interesting nuances. For example, choosing the baron or the princess:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or when you meet the bandits, if you go submissive, there are two different submissive choices and you get two different scenes.
There were talks on patreon to an alternative seductive and sly Luna on the sub path and the dev seemed to be open to that and some morality choices on the dom path.

Nov 19, 2022
anybody knows if there is non-consensual content in the game? i ask because it seems that the groping tag in this website differs from the definition of the word, which refers to non-consensual touching

Lanceire

Mar 24, 2023
Interesting game. Is the developer planning to add lezdom for the submissive Luna?
Dev didn't said anything on that matter but 1st game had some lezdom scenes so probably he'll do the same here.
anybody knows if there is non-consensual content in the game? i ask because it seems that the groping tag in this website differs from the definition of the word, which refers to non-consensual touching
I don't know if there are any scenes in the current version, but there will be a lot of them.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes