VN Ren'Py Luna Reloaded [v0.15] [Frozen Synapse]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
hmmm this game looks interesting. Quick question I see on the front page it says this is a sequel. How necessary is it to play normally id just play it first but this game looks far more interesting to me and if it isn't necessary id rather play it later if I like this one enough.
Des...you know I like you right?

Go the feck play Fall from Grace right now (Dom/take no shit route is the cannon ending btw)! You can forget Diatima's IMO...though that character is in this. Then once done that...come back to this and bow down to your almighty queen Luna.

Go...now.... ;)

Also Stan5851 Update out!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Storywise not at all. You'll get references here and there but not important, MC has amnesia so you'll learn with her what's going on. Although I recommend it the first game. It is a good one, also helps to understand the lore behind it.

Go the feck play Fall from Grace right now (Dom/take no shit route is the cannon ending btw)! You can forget Diatima's IMO...though that character is in this. Then once done that...come back to this and bow down to your almighty queen Luna.

Go...now.... ;)

thanks guys I will play the first one then and come back to this one. Yeah Diatima's was the main one I wanted to skip I just overlooked the other as I was busy and wanted to ask said question before I went afk for a bit haha.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
thanks guys I will play the first one then and come back to this one. Yeah Diatima's was the main one I wanted to skip I just overlooked the other as I was busy and wanted to ask said question before I went afk for a bit haha.
Be sure to grab the All In One...just makes your life easier. The mod isn't needed...the choices are pretty obvious in the main (if going for cannon ending). Any issues/questions feel free to shoot me a PM bud.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dessolos

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019

Go...now.... ;)

Thanks bro, but this time I was ready. The game is downloaded and waiting to be played..But while I'm writing a post in the KG thread. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Thanks bro, but this time I was ready. The game is downloaded and waiting to be played..But while I'm writing a post in the KG thread. ;)
And you didn't tell me? I'm insulted...feel the wrath of my Schwartz! *(Heads over to KG)

Reactions: Stan5851

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I really loved this update, in my opinion it had a lot of content, I can definitely see Luna's story as it would fit very well in an RPG game like The Witcher or Dragon Age.

Reactions: turncoatvolatile

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021

Go...now.... ;)
When? when is Diatima in this game? :D

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I hope they don't add her to this game, she was liked by some obviously but not enough to keep her other game alive. Renders for her are poor at best and if they do add her render, please change her horrible personality. There is a reason the other game completely failed and as hard as it is to accept she is not a popular character to most of us.

Yes facepalm me to hell but the truth is the truth.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hope they don't add her to this game, she was liked by some obviously but not enough to keep her other game alive. Renders for her are poor at best and if they do add her render, please change her horrible personality. There is a reason the other game completely failed and as hard as it is to accept she is not a popular character to most of us.

Yes facepalm me to hell but the truth is the truth.
The character herself is not why the VN failed so badly. She was universally liked, it was the buggy, pointless, go nowhere sandbox that ultimately killed it and led to the rushed ending to just to start this. The whole point of her story was to lead into this one. If had just made a VN again he would likely still be making it. The other major issue (as much as Dia was liked by most) is that she wasn't Luna, but she never got the chance to stick up for herself. Hopefully she can here.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The character herself is now why the VN failed so badly. She was universally liked, it was the buggy, pointless, go nowhere sandbox that ultimately killed it and led to the rushed ending to just to start this. The whole point of her story was to lead into this one.
Sandbox was an issue, her general personality was the biggest issue. The cowardly dog turned a lot of us off from scene one in my opinion for the majority of us. Some people liked her and the game and I get it, there are people on here that love My Pig Princess but I would guess the majority of people on these forums wouldn't touch it, to each there own. I would rather see Reloaded have a good chance to succeed and not be saddled down with what I consider a highly unlikable unattractive character.

Just my opinion I love Luna's Fall From Grace it's one of my favorite VN's and I would love to see a good follow up. Diatima is like an anchor and not a help.

Jan 27, 2021
Sandbox was an issue, her general personality was the biggest issue. The cowardly dog turned a lot of us off from scene one in my opinion for the majority of us. Some people liked her and the game and I get it, there are people on here that love My Pig Princess but I would guess the majority of people on these forums wouldn't touch it, to each there own. I would rather see Reloaded have a good chance to succeed and not be saddled down with what I consider a highly unlikable unattractive character.

Just my opinion I love Luna's Fall From Grace it's one of my favorite VN's and I would love to see a good follow up. Diatima is like an anchor and not a help.
Mh, wrong example Wildride. I don't know my pig princess but it looks like a very successful game :LOL: I personally don't hate Dia though I prefer Luna, no doubt about that, but I understand why people may dislike her. However, she is not going to be the protagonist, and even if you don't like her, as long as you can avoid her, what's the issue?

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021

The helpless girl was a coward, when she was helpless. Hard to understand. Tell a soldier to go fight but don't give him any weapon :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Maviarab

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LunaReloaded-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Mh, wrong example Wildride. I don't know my pig princess but it looks like a very successful game :LOL: I personally don't hate Dia though I prefer Luna, no doubt about that, but I understand why people may dislike her. However, she is not going to be the protagonist, and even if you don't like her, as long as you can avoid her, what's the issue?
Actually My Pig Princess is the correct game, to the people who search it out it is very popular and they rate it highly. I wasn't saying it is bad, I've never played it and would not even bother to download it to check it out so I wcould never leave a negative review. Most people never even click on it is my guess but to it's fans it's awesome, I feel the same way about Diatima. I NEVER left the game a bad review as I like Frozen Synapse and I wanted to see that game succeed because Luna was going to be in it, and I saw people liked the character. Diatima had her game and her time and she/it didn't make it. Sorry to her fans but I love Luna, and I really want to give reloaded a better chance to survive, shoe horning in a (here we go again) failed character that some people love but I truly believe most people don't like could ruin Luna's new effort.

Do I hate Dia, no not at all, but her render isn't great, even if they change her personality the render could be better. Unless they do a complete makeover (See Luna Short red head vs Long Raven hair look) I have little hope for her.

(My Pig Princess - What I'm getting at - It has 75 Pages and 197 votes giving it a 4.9 and ranked 3rd on this board ...Desert Stalker has 721 Pages and 528 Votes ranking it #4 on this board with a 4.8) DS has way more traffic attracting way more people with diverse tastes, while the pig attracts....well people who like pigs..I guess) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes