VN Ren'Py Abandoned Luna [v0.01] [Mitroha]

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
Арт напарницы 2.png

(RUS)

До выхода первого эпизода осталось совсем немного, прошу прощения , что разработка эпизода затянулась, были как технические проблемы , так и доработки сценария и прочего. В данный момент идут поиски переводчика, ибо для меня важна как английская аудитория , так и русская. Спасибо всем тем кто поддерживает проект, я гарантирую ,что проект будет развиваться и у него большое будущее и это только благодаря вам, огромное вам спасибо!

(ENG)

There is very little left before the release of the first episode, I apologize that the development of the episode was delayed, there were both technical problems and improvements to the script and other things. At the moment, the search for a translator is underway, because both the English audience and the Russian one are important to me. Thanks to all those who support the project, I guarantee that the project will develop and it has a great future and it's only thanks to you, thank you very much!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1669313710326.png

Project Luna has been released! The project has version 0.01, updates will be published on the Patreon page by subscription. Before you can play this project, you need to go through the Luna prologue.