MattX

Jan 20, 2018
I've seen some pretty mixed reviews so far. Would yall say the game is worth downloading? I would have just downloaded it for the gallery, but apparently it does have all the scenes.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018

Here is a detailed guide that someone posted on the discord. Its a guide on the whole game and how to get the 100% ending. Getting the 100% will show you everything the other two endings have so no need for multiple replays if you just want to see them.

Also if you are logged in to your google account in your browser, open that link in incognito so it won't clutter your google drive's Shared section.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I've seen some pretty mixed reviews so far. Would yall say the game is worth downloading? I would have just downloaded it for the gallery, but apparently it does have all the scenes.
It's Vosmug so it's worth to at least see what he was able to make. I was eager to buy it but seeing the reviews being mixed, I'd wait till he fixes most of the major bugs and does throw what is missing into "gallery". This much is not difficult and might take about a month at most.

As for the content being a mixed bag, well, I kinda expected that a changed formula might have mixed reception due to the standards set up by previous games. I'll probably take a look at 1.1 if someone drops it here and then I'll most likely support Vosmug officially, even if only to encorauge him to continue with better ideas in the future (zombie and orc one could be a cool one but with solid lewd focus this time...maybe throw minotaurs etc. into the mix).

KofiCatto

Dec 28, 2018
How did I not see this post yesterday, I daily check here and only saw this post after filtering "animated" games

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
Goddamn if there was ever game to prove why male MCs are a mistake, this is the one. Way too much text, sad ammount of sex scenes, some look like the animations are reused from GHV and the MC takes part in only one of them, 3 if you include the brief alien/tentacle hand moments. His previous games were much better and its hard to believe he's been working on this one for 6 damn years with how sad the finished product is. I would go back and see if there are more/better scenes on the way to the other 2 endings but I can't be bothered to since theres almost no sex on the way there and all I'm doing is holding text skip

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
His previous games were much better and its hard to believe he's been working on this one for 6 damn years with how sad the finished product is.
5...5 years. Issue with timing is that he was trying to redesign himself during that time. That's why the in-between project kinda failed.
chart2.jpg

Also, it is kinda weird how the first "finished" game of his took the least time to develop and is among the best classics to this day :D

Gruadian

Jul 31, 2023
are there multiple ending ? just finished playing the game and they ending which i got was they attach the moon

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
are there multiple ending ? just finished playing the game and they ending which i got was they attach the moon
There are technically 3 endings, but I think it is better to describe it as one ending overall and you just get to see more of it depending on your choices.

It sounds like you got the 50% ending, which is the shortest one.

Kantrost

Sep 24, 2022
-The game is a 7/10

-Vosmug does background scenes well, but interacting ones are downgraded compared to previous titels.

-I`m kinda confused why people hate on male protag so much.I think it`s refreshing when you actually don`t need to constatly be on guard for missed scenes on combat loss ,how it`s usually with female protag side-scrollers.

-Ending precentage was unnecessary, just straight ending would have been better.
-Gallery... yeah, it`s not good. Not much of a gallery but more asset scroller.

-It`s a good game. NOT PERFECT, but good.
It`s complete and not, a hot garbage shovelware, that was abandoned or milked for patreon money or what not.
There are games that are exponentially worse.

-If tags suit you, try it. It`s not long.

3.60 star(s) 37 Votes