DementedMan

Mar 6, 2019
I've just started episode 2, very interesting so far.
But I have a question, in the settings I can turn off the Futanari things completely.
Does that mean I would miss out on content or just that the girls are actually girls?
I wouldn't like to miss out on content, but if I can manage it, I'd be happy to do without Futanari.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I've just started episode 2, very interesting so far.
But I have a question, in the settings I can turn off the Futanari things completely.
Does that mean I would miss out on content or just that the girls are actually girls?
I wouldn't like to miss out on content, but if I can manage it, I'd be happy to do without Futanari.
You shouldn't miss out on any important story, but you may miss out on some scenes. I try to make non futa variants of every scene, but it's not always possible.

Reactions: DementedMan

ezrael777

Nov 15, 2019
Hi, I don't know how to get the second client photoshoot (those on the photo studio pc) in version 2.1.
Did anyone manage to do that? I only have the first slot with Emily atm, and no matter which time of day or week i go there i always see nothing under the "clients" option.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hi, I don't know how to get the second client photoshoot (those on the photo studio pc) in version 2.1.
Did anyone manage to do that? I only have the first slot with Emily atm, and no matter which time of day or week i go there i always see nothing under the "clients" option.
Visit Vee in the evening at the pizza place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ezrael777

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
in the meantime until someone makes a real ipatch, I've made a couple changes to katie's dialogue to make things make sense. I have no idea how to make a real patch, and I just skimmed through things to see if your relationship to your mum was mentioned anywhere else in this release, and I don't think it was, so this should tide everyone over until the next release at least. You should just need to replace the original file of the same name with this one!
Hey!
Here, this guy . Seems pretty straightforward. Give it a try, maybe you'll succeed.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
How/when/where to practice magic on people with Dee in Episode 1? I've got a question mark in the top right of the hints saying to do that but for the life of me I can't remember.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
a curious question, any reason to why not make the episodes to be transferable from like ep 1 to ep 2?
A lot of times when Devs break up a game into multiple episodes is because of size. A lot of places have a 5GB download limits. Yes, you can get around that by changing IP addresses with a VPN. But a lot do not use a VPN. So it is much easier to just limit the size per episode.

AfroM

Dec 26, 2017
A lot of times when Devs break up a game into multiple episodes is because of size. A lot of places have a 5GB download limits. Yes, you can get around that by changing IP addresses with a VPN. But a lot do not use a VPN. So it is much easier to just limit the size per episode.
oh my apologies, i meant the safe file, like why is the save file not being able to transfer? like in some other, 'famous' game whit like 9 or 12 episodes

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
oh my apologies, i meant the safe file, like why is the save file not being able to transfer? like in some other, 'famous' game whit like 9 or 12 episodes
There were no important choices in episode 1 that need transfering.

PTGames

Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
A lot of the decisions were tracked badly and I wanted to change how preferences worked, so there was no need for transferring saves outside of money, which was entirely redundant by the time you finished Episode 1, so resetting it made sense too.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

AfroM

Dec 26, 2017
A lot of the decisions were tracked badly and I wanted to change how preferences worked, so there was no need for transferring saves outside of money, which was entirely redundant by the time you finished Episode 1, so resetting it made sense too.
ah i see, well that explains things, thank you :)

3.90 star(s) 86 Votes