PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well so far..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just keep checking the hints section in the computer to see where to go and whom to see next. It's the ? icon top left. TBH, I wish it were on a phone interface or tablet so I didn't have to keep going back to MC's bedroom to check it. IRL, I hate cell phones but in game it would save on travel hassle and time spent checking what's next.

You will miss out on quite a few scenes with Amy but I'm pretty sure that is how you will prefer it. I took an hour last night and played the no futa path for a while... I missed Amy and went back to my regular save progression. I have saves all the way through the current end of update but started over in this version of the game, even after confirming that all of my Steam saves were effectively copied and functional. You can still be Amy's friend and benefit from working out with her. She'll even give you a handy, keeping her pants on. She is a girl who loves cock and not afraid to show it.:devilish:

Amy can't help being the way she is. She was born 100% female and was cursed by magic to have the man gear. She's actually trying to get rid of it and MC enlists Serena's help to affect that change. If you accept her as she is she actually starts to accept herself as she is. That is my take away as the key in that story line. Curious to know how that angle plays out on the no futa path. She may end up being 100% female again! :)

Just keep playing on, my friend. You successfully blocked out the futa business so I am curious to hear how that goes for you. I'm not really into the BDSM aspect, especially all that sweat inducing latex gear. (Thankfully smell-o-vision is not an option for PC monitors! haha) But, I go with the flow in these games... until one of those futa girls tries to peg MC! Aw, hell no! Exit only!!! Hahaha :ROFLMAO: You can suck me, I'll stuff your ass, I'll even help you get your happy ending too but that is my hard line... don't try to put that thing in my ass!!! Exit only!!!

So, I get that you don't dig futas. I have those hard lines too. There's another game I play that is mostly female LI but does have one gay guy and one trans girl. I romance the trans girl but flat turn down the gay guy. Yet, I don't hate on anyone for being who they are.

We are each our own unique brand of weird, my friend. So, be different, be unique, be kind, be kinky, be weird but most importantly, be you. You are the only you there is so it is up to you to be you.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
is it possible to make money without the photoshoots? i dont really like having to do those, at least not putting them online.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you don't upload the photos, the game will stop in its tracks. It's not just about making money.
It's not like forgetting to post images for a few days ends the game or causes it to crash. Not posting the images won't even stop MC from getting his next photo session with the same or different girls. But, MC will eventually run out of other things to do and need money to proceed. So, this IS about money. MC is a professional photographer. It is his chosen profession and how he earns an income. MC starts with one "fashion" shoot of his roomie to earn $1 per week, then a second makes it two bucks a week. Soon, starting with friends and acquaintances, he adds more and more girls to his online portfolio and starts attracting models. That is when he begins to earn more money and the girls start wearing fewer and fewer clothing items when posing.

I started over when I DL the game again from here. I copied all of my Steam saves over to this copy so for comparison sake... During my last saved game at the end of the current release, my MC is earning $960 per week and has no worries for money at all... At present in my new save for my restart, he is earning $12 per week and growing. Photography is MC's profession. You NEED to practice MC's profession in game.

Funds are required for certain quests from simple pizza dates, to paying Serena for a certain quest item, to buying required items online at MC's computer, to the photo studio's expenses to larger equipment purchases for the bar later on. MC needs money for a variety of things in game or quest progression will cease. So, you are correct, my friend, I do agree that posting photos is required but it IS about the money. Photos are MC's life and livelihood. Eventually, with no money MC will have nothing left to do and all game progression halts until he earns sufficient cash to proceed.

There are only two ways to make money in this game...
1) Cheat! Enter the computer and type the cheat code for cash into the cheats section... abrakedabra
And, POOF, you have $1000! You can repeat that entry as needed but more than a few grand is a waste.
2) Post the images from your photo shoots online. Eventually, MC will be making bank once he opens the studio...
It won't take long for your MC to be earning several hundred bucks each week.

MC's chosen profession is photography. If you choose NOT to participate in his profession then it's Game Over.

You CAN choose to turn off futa content. Just select that option when you meet Amy and get the choice to accept or decline futa content. You will miss a LOT of content that way but it is an option for those who prefer it. However, MC's career as a photographer, the BDSM bar, the magic, the demons, the other magical creatures and I'm sure I'm forgetting something else too... All that content is central to the story and mandatory to progress in game.

Hope this helps some of you out there in cyber-land. :) Posted this for Multi27... Hope it helps.
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I see people saying you miss a lot of content if you turn off futa content. I can only imagine they are assuming that all of the futa scenes are simply skipped, but most of them have alternative female scenes. You actually miss almost as much content turning futa on as you do turning it off.

RandMierdin

Jan 17, 2022
Yeah, the only scenes that are just skipped with no alternate version are some early scenes with Amy since it wouldn't make sense story wise to have the alternate version until you can find a cure for her.

Edit: There are a couple photoshoots as well that are futa only because they were commissions for patrons.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I see people saying you miss a lot of content if you turn off futa content. I can only imagine they are assuming that all of the futa scenes are simply skipped, but most of them have alternative female scenes. You actually miss almost as much content turning futa on as you do turning it off.
Maybe later, like on the yacht and if there are alternate scenes with Amy but when I tested it in the early game it felt like there were huge holes in the content. I missed Amy and returned to my regular save to allow futa. I didn't keep going. If you have played the entire current version both ways then you would know better than I.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, you have me curious now to see how it all looks with the no futa setting. :devilish: Thanks :)
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
It's not like forgetting to post images for a few days ends the game or causes it to crash. Not posting the images won't even stop MC from getting his next photo session with the same or different girls. But, MC will eventually run out of other things to do and need money to proceed. So, this IS about money. MC is a professional photographer. It is his chosen profession and how he earns an income. MC starts with one "fashion" shoot of his roomie to earn $1 per week, then a second makes it two bucks a week. Soon, starting with friends and acquaintances, he adds more and more girls to his online portfolio and starts attracting models. That is when he begins to earn more money and the girls start wearing fewer and fewer clothing items when posing.

I started over when I DL the game again from here. I copied all of my Steam saves over to this copy so for comparison sake... During my last saved game at the end of the current release, my MC is earning $960 per week and has no worries for money at all... At present in my new save for my restart, he is earning $12 per week and growing. Photography is MC's profession. You NEED to practice MC's profession in game.

Funds are required for certain quests from simple pizza dates, to paying Serena for a certain quest item, to buying required items online at MC's computer, to the photo studio's expenses to larger equipment purchases for the bar later on. MC needs money for a variety of things in game or quest progression will cease. So, you are correct, my friend, I do agree that posting photos is required but it IS about the money. Photos are MC's life and livelihood. Eventually, with no money MC will have nothing left to do and all game progression halts until he earns sufficient cash to proceed.

There are only two ways to make money in this game...
1) Cheat! Enter the computer and type the cheat code for cash into the cheats section... abrakedabra
And, POOF, you have $1000! You can repeat that entry as needed but more than a few grand is a waste.
2) Post the images from your photo shoots online. Eventually, MC will be making bank once he opens the studio...
It won't take long for your MC to be earning several hundred bucks each week.

MC's chosen profession is photography. If you choose NOT to participate in his profession then it's Game Over.

You CAN choose to turn off futa content. Just select that option when you meet Amy and get the choice to accept or decline futa content. You will miss a LOT of content that way but it is an option for those who prefer it. However, MC's career as a photographer, the BDSM bar, the magic, the demons, the other magical creatures and I'm sure I'm forgetting something else too... All that content is central to the story and mandatory to progress in game.

Hope this helps some of you out there in cyber-land. :) Posted this for Multi27... Hope it helps.
Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
If you don't upload all of your photos, you will never get the studio(Amber doesn't find it until you've uploaded everything). Many, many people have gotten stuck on this. So yes, it's about money in the long run, but it's also about the game's functionality.

• Red Heart

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you don't upload all of your photos, you will never get the studio(Amber doesn't find it until you've uploaded everything). Many, many people have gotten stuck on this. So yes, it's about money in the long run, but it's also about the game's functionality.
I agree. I just think both are intrinsic and equal to each other with neither being more important than the other. Both the uploads and the money are key and work together. Yes, no posting online means no models and no studio. Not earning money blocks out the quests that require MC to have cash to pay. Both are equally important and fortunately connected! :)
Peace out my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Nice game, but the storyline seems to be very linear - you cannot progress with some NPCs without completing other NPCs' quests. It is also somewhat frustration that all "vanilla" sex scenes are unavoidable (ok, I'm into femdom, BDSM and futa on male... but I do not really like seeing things like a girl blowing a guy or a guy cumming on a girl's tits, and it kind of bugs me that this sort of content is forced upon me before I can get the erotic content I actually enjoy)

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Welp, the last few pages is why you shouldn't play leaked beta versions...

You definitely shouldn't patch leaked beta versions!

Nice game, but the storyline seems to be very linear - you cannot progress with some NPCs without completing other NPCs' quests. It is also somewhat frustration that all "vanilla" sex scenes are unavoidable (ok, I'm into femdom, BDSM and futa on male... but I do not really like seeing things like a girl blowing a guy or a guy cumming on a girl's tits, and it kind of bugs me that this sort of content is forced upon me before I can get the erotic content I actually enjoy)
This is something I'm working on for the next game. Most content should be opt in or out. Unfortunately it would be far too much work to go back and add that in to Lunar's Chosen. If you really dislike seeing that kind of content, then maybe skip this game.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Welp, the last few pages is why you shouldn't play leaked beta versions...

You definitely shouldn't patch leaked beta versions!
Sadly, people will always be too impatient to wait for the actual release...
And some will also be too hypocritical to avoid holding against devs the fact that a alpha or beta version has bugs and unfinished stuff, despite it not being the final version of that release...

Hang in there, PTGames people.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Sadly, people will always be too impatient to wait for the actual release...
And some will also be too hypocritical to avoid holding against devs the fact that a alpha or beta version has bugs and unfinished stuff, despite it not being the final version of that release...

Hang in there, PTGames people.
Just PTGames :p

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Just as a general observation, except in games with mind control, that sort of thing is almost just common sense.

Most girls you meet in real life aren't likely to leap immediately to the more hardcore and kinky types of sex without working their way up to it first. Fetishes are usually where you go after the vanilla relationship is established. A girl is probably way more likely to offer a guy she kind of likes a handjob than she is to ask him to go down into her sex dungeon and strap him to her fuck rack. And a guy who doesn't really seem into the handjob (or the blowjob, titjob, vanilla sex, etc) probably isn't going to get that invite down into the sex dungeon for bondage and pegging.

Escalation is usually used in VNs to create a slow-burn pace, but it's also fairly accurate to how things work in real life for the most part. Unless you're dealing with LI characters who are just straight-up crazy nymphos or who've been mind-controlled by the MC they're not likely to jump straight to the kinky stuff.

Reactions: Rutonat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just PTGames :p
Been with Lunar's Chosen since chapter one on Steam.
Saw it, liked the concept and images then immediately had to have it!
I've played all the way through the most recent update on my Steam copy a few times and started again after DL from here and have to say, "I LOVE this game!"

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: PTGames
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes