Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Most girls you meet in real life aren't likely to leap immediately to the more hardcore and kinky types of sex without working their way up to it first. Fetishes are usually where you go after the vanilla relationship is established. A girl is probably way more likely to offer a guy she kind of likes a handjob than she is to ask him to go down into her sex dungeon and strap him to her fuck rack. And a guy who doesn't really seem into the handjob (or the blowjob, titjob, vanilla sex, etc) probably isn't going to get that invite down into the sex dungeon for bondage and pegging.
Actually, from my own experience, most pure dommes (not switches) wouldn't readily offer a blowjob or a titjob. And even most vanilla women wouldn't be too upset if a guy refused such offer and offered to go down on her instead.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
that sort of thing is almost just common sense.
That sort of thing is the world's biggest oxymoron.
It's the least common thing on the planet. :ROFLMAO:
Actually, from my own experience, most pure dommes (not switches) wouldn't readily offer a blowjob or a titjob. And even most vanilla women wouldn't be too upset if a guy refused such offer and offered to go down on her instead.
It seemed like he was just using the example, to draw a comparison.
Regardless of a dom not offering a BJ or TJ, it's a fair presumption to say she's probably more likely to do some vanilla stuff early in the relationship, before exposing her kink & inviting you to get tied up & whipped.
Unless you're specifically meeting her for a sub/dom session.

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
It seemed like he was just using the example, to draw a comparison.
Regardless of a dom not offering a BJ or TJ, it's a fair presumption to say she's probably more likely to do some vanilla stuff early in the relationship, before exposing her kink & inviting you to get tied up & whipped.
Unless you're specifically meeting her for a sub/dom session.
You are correct. But this does not necessarily mean that every guy would automatically do any lewd stuff generally considered "vanilla". We cannot just assume that male MC would readily agree to BJ/TJ when offered.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I didn't read anyone say they did just readily agree? Who made that assumption?
He said that if the guy didn't want a BJ/HJ, then the girl is less likely to invite him to her dungeon.
If he's not interested in sex, he's probably not ready to be invited for a domination session with her.
Declining BJ/TJ does not mean he's not interested in sex... it simply means he's not into BJ/TJ and, from my own first-hand experience, that wouldn't be much of a problem for most women.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
You're still missing the fundamental part, he said "if".

I made an edit which must've come between your response.
The edit clarified it:
"He said that if the guy didn't want a BJ/HJ, then the girl is less likely to invite him to her dungeon.
I took that to mean that if he's not ready for those sexual advances, then he's probably not ready to be invited for a domination session with her."

Replace HJ/BJ with "kiss" & the premise is still the same.
It's a considerably lesser degree of intimate behaviour, than being tied up and whipped in a dungeon.
If someone is not ready for a lesser form of intimacy, they are unlikely to be ready for a greater degree of intimacy.
My original point was that, especially in games targeted for more kinky audience, the dev shouldn't assume that the player would be automatically interested in any sexual activities (even if such sexual activities are commonly considered "vanilla"), but rather give the player an option to opt in/out and, ideally, provide a few alternatives.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Declining BJ/TJ does not mean he's not interested in sex... it simply means he's not into BJ/TJ and, from my own first-hand experience, that wouldn't be much of a problem for most women.
You're understanding it the wrong way, I think.
It's not a question of if the guy refuse he doesn't like sex. It's a matter of how the other party (male, female, other, no matter) will percieve it. To the biggest majority, if their partner declines the most basic sex acts, it's seen as "ho, they're not into me, I shouldn't push further".
Relationships, be it romantic or casual sex, work a lot with slow steps and feeling your way to where boundaries are.

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Yes, it does. I can only suggest you re-read the post you disputed, the list he wrote specified "vanilla sex":
And a guy who doesn't really seem into the handjob (or the blowjob, titjob, vanilla sex, etc) probably isn't going to get that invite
He didn't say "declining", he said "doesn't seem into it".
If someone is not enthusiastic about having any of those sexual activities performed, it would be pretty strange for their partner to suddenly, out of the blue, suggest they come down to her dungeon and get tied up & whipped.
These things are usually broached slowly. You test someone's boundaries - what are their kinks? Then see how far they're willing to go, how experimental they are.
You don't just automatically invite them to a sub/dom, or BDSM session, without some form of prior indication that they'd be into it.
It's a matter of how the other party (male, female, other, no matter) will percieve it. To the biggest majority, if their partner declines the most basic sex acts, it's seen as "ho, they're not into me, I shouldn't push further".
This.
You said it better & less crudely than I did:
If a woman isn't happy with your hands groping her tits through her blouse, then it's a fair assumption that she doesn't want your fingers inside her pussy.
You would need to be rather ignorant, or rapey, to try.
If someone is not ready for a lesser form of intimacy, they are unlikely to be ready for a greater degree of intimacy.
Same message, though. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rutonat

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Escalation is usually used in VNs to create a slow-burn pace, but it's also fairly accurate to how things work in real life for the most part. Unless you're dealing with LI characters who are just straight-up crazy nymphos or who've been mind-controlled by the MC they're not likely to jump straight to the kinky stuff.
When talking about kinky shit, maybe, but often games have things go "handjob, then blowjob, then sex", and how likely is that unless you're still in high school? Adults, generally speaking, when they are ready to have sex, they will have sex. If they're not ready for that then it's not likely to go beyond kissing.

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
Have you gotten the studio yet?
Yes. You can get the studio fairly early as soon as you income per week gets over $100. Which can be done by asking various gals to model in location until you can't.

I recall it being a part of Amber's storyline and she is a hardgate check on Katie's which is a hardgate on the rest of the story moving forward and even getting to Meg's.

How do I move forward with the photo studio with Meg and Claire?
As for the Meg and Claire pieces they seem to be capstone rewards after story beats with them so just do your best to continue their storylines and check in with the studio.

When you have spare phases of the day you can always go looking around the Pizza place, Park, Library and Gym or the Club when you open that up it seems. Plenty to run into.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Played the game about a year ago, loaded the new version and decided to play again from the start. First time I go to the gym and try to work out the game crashes. Tried several times.
Answered and fixed this in forum already... Short answer, DL and extract attached zip, place amy.rpy into your "game" folder and allow overwrite, fixed. Peace out, Phat :devilish:

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
Judging from the last couple pages, the version currently available here isn't the full/official release of the latest, correct? I was so pumped to see the update I just grabbed it immediately, but then it was acting goofy.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Judging from the last couple pages, the version currently available here isn't the full/official release of the latest, correct? I was so pumped to see the update I just grabbed it immediately, but then it was acting goofy.
The current PC version is playing just fine for me. I can't speak for everyone tho... Peace :cool: (y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As far as I could tell, everything was functioning, but the only "new" stuff was like a single conversation scene, and literally nothing else. But if it's a leaked beta, that might explain it.
IDK. I already have this on Steam but prefer to DL games to play away from Steam. I'm old school like that and prefer to have my games free of a service provider. Hell, I still have all my older games on CD and DVD! Hahaha:cool:(y) I miss the days of physical copies. Direct DL to my drive is the next best thing. I have a ton of games on Steam for the sole reason that I cannot obtain without a service provider or I would direct DL all my games.

Anyway... you will need one file at least to fix the bug that crashes the game when you go to train with Amy... Just unzip and place amy.rpy in your game folder and allow overwrite to solve that. Haven't found any other issues yet.

Pretty sure this is the same update version that I have on Steam. But, amy.rpy has an error for some reason in the file here. So, have the fix on me, friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Konstantinus
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes