Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Never since it doesn't need to be updated.
I don't think that's true.

Patch Instructions
Drop in /game folder

Patch version must match game version or some content may not be patched

Download V0.13 Patch
mega.nz

Opening the rpy file I see it has a lot of changed dialogue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Well that took less time then I figured to get here.
Also looks like the patch over at Lewdpather just got updated and is now matched version number.

Reactions: Grimtown

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Curious. I was under the impression this was like every other incest patch. :unsure:
A lot of patches work by just changing a variable in the game which triggers different text to appear or names to be used. I don't support incest content in any way in the game, so the patch has to override entire scenes in order to display different text within them. Which means if I add a scene specifically referring to Katie as housemate or w.e then the patch author has to replace that scene with one that says sister.

Which means older versions can work with newer versions of the game, but if I've added new scenes that call Katie house mate, that won't be changed without the patch being updated.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A lot of patches work by just changing a variable in the game which triggers different text to appear or names to be used. I don't support incest content in any way in the game, so the patch has to override entire scenes in order to display different text within them. Which means if I add a scene specifically referring to Katie as housemate or w.e then the patch author has to replace that scene with one that says sister.

Which means older versions can work with newer versions of the game, but if I've added new scenes that call Katie house mate, that won't be changed without the patch being updated.
So it is less of a patch and more of a "incest mod". :p

Reactions: fertywerps

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I must be low on the brain power. This game gets great reviews and I've tried it about three times but all of the people just seem to vanish :(

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game needs multiple weeks on every event, you have to match specific days on different weeks to get the events rolling.
I must be low on the brain power. This game gets great reviews and I've tried it about three times but all of the people just seem to vanish :(
FYI - for Amber's event "talk to Katie on Saturday morning," I just get the dialog with Katie in her room about reading an article on her phone. Am I missing something?
persevere and eventually, this game will advance ... time and place is whre this game gets its kinks.

Reactions: syh653

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
FYI - for Amber's event "talk to Katie on Saturday morning," I just get the dialog with Katie in her room about reading an article on her phone. Am I missing something?
I know I just saw that too so I eliminated Saturday since I figure it wanted you to speak to her during Yoga so I tried Sunday since it probably was refering to another day that starts with an S and yes it was Sunday.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It's a bug, should say sunday morning

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes