BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The MC would never be rude to Katie like that, that's not who he is.

Also, the preferences menu is there to allow you to ignore as much content as possible, while keeping the story intact. If you can't ignore certain content, then it's likely because it's important.

Fact is, if you're wanting to ignore that much content, this games probably not for you.
Not true I just don't like any form of BDSM, and you took Katie from a sweet lover to a freak - all I wanted is to avoid this
what happened to the actual story, you seem to want lead us from the story to a BDSM haven, you did say it was included but certainly not the focus of the story. We cannot even choose the girls we want???

Last edited:

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Back to menu bug: When at Amy's gym, with Jess and new character in the shower, game kicks back to menu if cocksucking is turned off.

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
Been a while since I've played this, but when can you start collecting secret images?

Like, is it instantly or do they start at an arbitrary time in the game

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Not true I just don't like any form of BDSM, and you took Katie from a sweet lover to a freak - all I wanted is to avoid this
what happened to the actual story, you seem to want lead us from the story to a BDSM haven, you did say it was included but certainly not the focus of the story. We cannot even choose the girls we want???
BDSM is a huge part of two characters stories, which you've never been able to avoid, because that's not the kind of game I'm creating. You've never been able to choose the girls you want, you've always had to do every characters stories.

I'm unsure why you think I've turned Katie into a "freak" when she's clearly just demonstrating something her company has made and isn't using it in a sexual way at all. Also, she's never been a sweet lover, one of her biggest turn ons is dirty talk and being called a slut in bed...

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
BDSM is a huge part of two characters stories, which you've never been able to avoid, because that's not the kind of game I'm creating. You've never been able to choose the girls you want, you've always had to do every characters stories.

I'm unsure why you think I've turned Katie into a "freak" when she's clearly just demonstrating something her company has made and isn't using it in a sexual way at all. Also, she's never been a sweet lover, one of her biggest turn ons is dirty talk and being called a slut in bed...
So why can the mc not have any real girl relationships? and why is it necessary to force the readers to accept all girls no matter that they are so wierd to almost normal. It is almost like the mc is not the main character at all

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
So why can the mc not have any real girl relationships? and why is it necessary to force the readers to accept all girls no matter that they are so wierd to almost normal. It is almost like the mc is not the main character at all
Because that's the story I'm telling?

As I said, this game might not be for you and that's okay, not everyone has to like everything.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
In the future when this game is finished, we can add a patch, which adds paperbags on all the ugly demon-girls. Problem solved...

Paperbag on top, and fuck for the fatherland....

• Haha
Reactions: Takkertje

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Right, so, I have no idea if you are up for it, or if it interests the other guys here.

But would it be possible to have Meg impregnate one of the other girls in the harem? She is the girl I like best and I like the thought of the MC "sharing things that are his" with her.
I'm afraid that won't be happening

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes