Pavlo123

May 7, 2017
Anyone found any of the secrets added in this update?
What i found so far:
- Magazine on the table in the Living Room
- Middle green glass in the Kitchen
- Towel in the pool area (the lowest of the stack of 3 that you see)
- Your room: Glass in the bottom left corner + socket next to your desk
- Drawer in Katies room (her night-stand on the right of the bed)
- Garage window (Upper middle one of the lower part)

There are also 2 in the gym, but i can't find them

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drink at pool
Serina's desk left handle

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Hint says i should photograph other girls while waiting for Amber. I did the 4th one to Katie, but what after that? Im lost

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
PTGames I found a bug where, if you click on Meg's place at night, after being told it's too late to go there, you get to watch the scene anyway and then the nav locations at the players house disappear. Rolling back fixes it fortunately

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a known but that's fixed for the public release, the typo has now been fixed though, thank you :)

I can't seem to see claire on the evening when it says to any ideas?
In the same boat. Every other character says to progress the other character's storylines but whenever I try and visit Claire in the evening on ANY day Amy is the only option.

Assuming this is a bug or glitch or something.
same problem
Use the car in the garage :)

it said 14 new story event but it only played 4-5 events
Do the hints say content complete for every character? Did you play any of the betas?

Reactions: Maestro91

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I like this game... I just keep thinking that if the story was bit different it could be top10 instead of top25
While I'm glad you like the game, feedback like this isn't very helpful. Offer some suggestions of how it could be improved if you think there is ways to improve it :)

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Hey PTGames , I think found a bug! After I do (i blieve to be)all available events for the version, at night when I go to the new succubus, I get a scene saying to come back tomorrow, but when I come home, the upper menus are disabled, meaning I can't go to sleep to end the day... DUnno if there's more content after that. I tried doing only her new content, and this also happens as well..

Narim

Apr 2, 2020
Hello Please help me, i am stuck,
claire have got a hint only : I should go hung out with Claire at her house one evening, but i try to select the house i do not see Claire to choose only Amy and leave in the Evening. what i missed, or what am i doing wrong?

Reactions: Seriosha

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Hey PTGames , I think found a bug! After I do (i blieve to be)all available events for the version, at night when I go to the new succubus, I get a scene saying to come back tomorrow, but when I come home, the upper menus are disabled, meaning I can't go to sleep to end the day... DUnno if there's more content after that. I tried doing only her new content, and this also happens as well..
The hints should say if you've completed the content. The bug is known and has been fixed for the public release next week :)
Hello Please help me, i am stuck,
claire have got a hint only : I should go hung out with Claire at her house one evening, but i try to select the house i do not see Claire to choose only Amy and leave in the Evening. what i missed, or what am i doing wrong?
Use the car in the garage in the evening I think

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes