Mar 16, 2019
Lunars Chosen [v0.12 Beta 1] PTGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.05 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 371 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 353 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Yeah leaking a beta (with only part of the content) is quite shitty. That is why i avoided putting the link here.
Now expect lots of people (who don't read before posting) asking why it is "too short". :FacePalm:

Also i think Puppets waits for the public version to make the mods. :unsure:
Works for me, I prefer to wait for the full public as well (for some). For three reasons: 1. All bugs are usually reported and solved by then. 2. More to play. 3. I'm not on unlimited so I need to make sure I don't go over.

So, um, what is in this one?

Changelog is missing in the Original Post.

Do you really have to skip to specific days and times 4 weeks on end to see anything?
Somewhere in this thread they've mentioned that they update the changelog once the full public version is released
Changelog won't be posted until the full release, so mods can't update OP as no changelog exists yet

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
It would be nice if some dickhead did not upload a version that was not ready to be released. It would be nice if PTGames could have some method to determine who done it. But PT probably couldn't or wouldn't do anything about it except (maybe) to let the individual know that PT wasn't pleased that a non-ready version was released. Reason being would be the person who did it is a supporter.

All I can see happening is that PT may request the release be renamed to something like unofficial release. Edited out vitriol.

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It would be nice if some dickhead did not upload a version that was not ready to be released. It would be nice if PTGames could have some method to determine who done it. But PT probably couldn't or wouldn't do anything about it except (maybe) to let the individual know that PT wasn't pleased that a non-ready version was released. Reason being would be the person who did it is a supporter.

All I can see happening is that PT may request the release be renamed to something like unofficial release. Edited out vitriol.
Sad isn't it, this IS the kind of problem on pirate site that we had to live with and had to accept even if we aren't happy with it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please, players, please do not get mad, but it surfaced on another site svs-something
15 mins before and a kind mod uploaded here also, so as players will not berrate the thread here about it beings leaked everywhere else but here.
All I can see
Sad isn't it
At least wait
And it didn't even take
Please tell us what it is you are looking for with each update,
because I always start fresh and it is another game when I play
every time I open it up again.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hidden Spot Highlighters
Mod to make secret images easier to find. Replaces secret images with one of several possible indicators.
For Episode 1.
Fill:
fill.jpg
Outlines:
outline.jpg
Stars:
stars.jpg
Secret Tooltips
Mod that adds tooltips to secret buttons in the secret gallery.
For Episode 1.
Tooltips:
tooltips.jpg
Main Girl Hints
Mod to add number of remaining scenes for each girl to hints screen.
For Episode 1.
Hints:
hints.jpg
Room Picture Previews
Mod to add visual previews of pictures in MC's room.
For Episode 1.
Room pictures:
roompictures.jpg
To install any of these mods, download appropriate zip and extract game folder over the top of the existing game folder:
install.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
anyone that played can tell me what girls have update content? :unsure:

Read the comments man, this is the first beta not all the content has been implemented. Be patient and wait for the public release.
read the comment yourself, I asked what new content has the new update, I'm not saying anything about the game content or complaining about it. :FacePalm:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 85 Votes