Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The incest patch doesn't really change much in the case of this game.
Indeed, I usually don't bother because it hardly ever comes up. Not like most games with patches where you quickly know about it if you forget to install the patch after an update, in this case you are unlikely to notice.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i just see that i'm playing the 0.22 version and can't trigger the "meeting with Vee in Serena's workshop" scene.
a small correction file to 0.22.1 would be helpful instead of downloading the full version again. :unsure:

but i was still very happy with what was offered and just wait to see what happens next.
keep up the good work PTGames i like your game.:cool:

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Visit her twice(?) in the evening at the pizza place/workshop, then do a photoshoot with her.
It seems like I have a Vee bug. Visited the pizza place morning, afternoon and evening for a whole week. The evenings only give me the "Leave" option.
Edit:
Also tried an older save. Does not give me any options in the evening but leave.

Last edited:

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
It seems like I have a Vee bug. Visited the pizza place morning, afternoon and evening for a whole week. The evenings only give me the "Leave" option.
Edit:
Also tried an older save. Does not give me any options in the evening but leave.
Upload your save, I'll take a look.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
The latest one.
Okay, not sure how that's happened, but your veemodel variable has some how been set to "inf". Were you using any mods? As I've checked the code and can't immediately see anywhere where that should happen.

As is it, I've uploaded an edited version of the model.rpy file with a fix. Drop this into your game folder and then go to the photostudio and view the replay of Vee's second shoot. This should reset the veemodel variable to 2 and allow you to continue.

No idea if this will fix anyone else's save, but if you're having issues with Vee, it's worth a go.

CarolusRex

Jul 10, 2018
Okay, not sure how that's happened, but your veemodel variable has some how been set to "inf". Were you using any mods? As I've checked the code and can't immediately see anywhere where that should happen.

As is it, I've uploaded an edited version of the model.rpy file with a fix. Drop this into your game folder and then go to the photostudio and view the replay of Vee's second shoot. This should reset the veemodel variable to 2 and allow you to continue.

No idea if this will fix anyone else's save, but if you're having issues with Vee, it's worth a go.
Thanks. It helped a bit. I could visit Vee once, and then finish all Serena-tasks, visit the coffee shop and play with Bessie.
But still no photoshoot with Vee

q666666

Aug 15, 2020
Yes i got it to work thanks to model.rpy
I checked all the income pictures on the pc and i can continue.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
How do I trigger the new Halloween content or a conversation with Emily about her outfits?
Halloween is at the pool at evening. If you've finished the content there should be an option with Emily to ask her about magic, that should unlock the outfits.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
How do I trigger the new Halloween content or a conversation with Emily about her outfits?
Halloween is at the pool at evening. If you've finished the content there should be an option with Emily to ask her about magic, that should unlock the outfits.
Yep, one event is in the evening at the pool, the other is at the photostudio. Although I've forgotten what time of day. It's with Missy though.

Reactions: PapaPhat

q666666

Aug 15, 2020
Yep, one event is in the evening at the pool, the other is at the photostudio. Although I've forgotten what time of day. It's with Missy though.
I tried every night for a week, only option i got to talk to is with sister at the pool in the evening. I also tried to talk to Emily every time of day in the studio and no extra halloween option.
Found out i also did not unlock a character according to the pc.
uploaded my save file.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
I tried every night for a week, only option i got to talk to is with sister at the pool in the evening. I also tried to talk to Emily every time of day in the studio and no extra halloween option.
Found out i also did not unlock a character according to the pc.
uploaded my save file.
For some reason your studioprogress is lower than it should be and I'm unsure why. Yours is only 41, while on my latest save it's 45 and the requirement is 44. Did you use anything to unlock any events?

Also, you've already seen the Amber halloween event from by the pool and the character you're missing is from running on the treadmill at the gym.

While the missing halloween event is strange, I'm adding new photoshoots in future updates that should push your number up so if there is a way to accidentally skip a few progress points, it shouldn't matter in the long run as you'll get more from future events regardless.

Reactions: haooni and PapaPhat

q666666

Aug 15, 2020
For some reason your studioprogress is lower than it should be and I'm unsure why. Yours is only 41, while on my latest save it's 45 and the requirement is 44. Did you use anything to unlock any events?

Also, you've already seen the Amber halloween event from by the pool and the character you're missing is from running on the treadmill at the gym.

While the missing halloween event is strange, I'm adding new photoshoots in future updates that should push your number up so if there is a way to accidentally skip a few progress points, it shouldn't matter in the long run as you'll get more from future events regardless.
I did not use anything to unlock events.
Also I accidentally unlocked the ice cream shop suddenly as that also was locked.

Thanks I'll go run on the treadmill for a week to unlock her.

At least the pc tells me that there is no more content on the main characters.

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Nope, my MC still needs to fuck pregnant Vee which I don't want to do

I wish to be able to bypass that content in the same way as the people who don't like futa can
Hate to tell you, but you might be stuck for a while.

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.90 star(s) 87 Votes