Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Not sure if it's a bug or something, but I seem unable to trigger the photoshoot with Vee during the day from Serena's storyline, which I'm guessing is the pregnant one. Amber's, Meg's and Imry's content is over, and the other three are locked to the progress on Serena's storyline. I've tried all days of the week, morning and afternoon, going to Serena's workshop, the studio, and the pool, and Vee's nowhere to be seen.

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Not sure if it's a bug or something, but I seem unable to trigger the photoshoot with Vee during the day from Serena's storyline, which I'm guessing is the pregnant one. Amber's, Meg's and Imry's content is over, and the other three are locked to the progress on Serena's storyline. I've tried all days of the week, morning and afternoon, going to Serena's workshop, the studio, and the pool, and Vee's nowhere to be seen.
Likely a bug that should be fixed in the next release.

Reactions: Dhoulcmagus
Jul 24, 2021
Hi people i have played a great portion of this game but I had to reset my pc this was a long time ago but ever since then i wanted to continue the game but didnt know where i stopped and i cant just reset me whole playthrough i cant take it so if there is anyone willing to help just by giving me a save to when you meet that purple horse or whatever would be appreciated

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi people i have played a great portion of this game but I had to reset my pc this was a long time ago but ever since then i wanted to continue the game but didnt know where i stopped and i cant just reset me whole playthrough i cant take it so if there is anyone willing to help just by giving me a save to when you meet that purple horse or whatever would be appreciated
You could ask PTGames what version that was happening if he still remembers. There are saves from End of v0.20 linked in the first post.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GPretorya

Sep 10, 2021
i think i have save at this moment, but i don't have a game right now and planing to downlaod it after released 0.24-th version. I can find and upload save after that. If thats ok for you, do you want me to rename MC for you or u can do it yourself?

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
I have seen a lot of reviews saying that the MC get fucked in the ass a lot, is there no way to avoid this? cause I redeemed this game when it was free on Steam and if it's like this then I'm never even gonna touch it

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I have seen a lot of reviews saying that the MC get fucked in the ass a lot, is there no way to avoid this? cause I redeemed this game when it was free on Steam and if it's like this then I'm never even gonna touch it
Are you butthurt :D ?

So yes, disable FUTA. But that removes half the game.

Often you can choose to fuck it or get fucked by it. In the beginning the options were fun, but after a while it gets a little bit tiresome. But the last update continued the story a little, which was nice. I got a little bit butthurt after the same shit over and over...

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019

Often you can choose to fuck it or get fucked by it. In the beginning the options were fun, but after a while it gets a little bit tiresome. But the last update continued the story a little, which was nice. I got a little bit butthurt after the same shit over and over...
Thats what happens when you let a family of demons, your friends and your sister run a nonstop train on your arse. Your butt is going to hurt but at least you came a lot as well. Perhaps the dev should change the name of the sister's house to Cumalot, Sod-O-Me or Peg Mountain? Or would that be a bit redundant?

Reactions: RuberFF

PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018

This isn't true. If you disable futa, you get non futa variants of all but one scene. Outside of that scene, you get the same amount of content.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You can easily avoid the MC getting fucked if you don't like it. And ignore the two jokers saying that you have to disable futa to avoid that; you don't, you can leave futa on and be the one on top if you like. Only disable futa if you don't want girls with dicks at all.

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
You can easily avoid the MC getting fucked if you don't like it. And ignore the two jokers saying that you have to disable futa to avoid that; you don't, you can leave futa on and be the one on top if you like. Only disable futa if you don't want girls with dicks at all.
So if I disable futa I'm not gonna miss scenes? they are just gonna be a variant of the Futa one just without dicks?

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
This isn't true. If you disable futa, you get non futa variants of all but one scene. Outside of that scene, you get the same amount of content.
Damn... I'm gone try it again without the FUTA then. I was looking at the gallery/secret pics, it's half the size if you disable futa.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lunar's Chosen [v0.24 Public] [PTGames] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.23 (or v0.24 Betas) -> v0.24 Public [148 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes