Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Lunar's Chosen [v0.26] [PTGames]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 936 MB

PC: - -

MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2019
Needs an actual full scene replay gallery, as many of the scenes with secondary cast can't be replayed at all, as far as I'm aware at least

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
As much as I looooove this game, I'm kinda bummed that scenes with Amy and Meg tend to more vanilla stuff by the end. I get that making two scenes just in case some players want to switch between dom and sub would be a lot of work, but it's also kinda the appeal of those characters. Mini-complain aside, this game continues to be amazing

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lunar's Chosen [v0.26] [PTGames] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

This should work with the Beta version too.

Win/Linux: v0.25 -> v0.26 [231 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.25 -> v0.26 [232 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Oh man, why do you want that? Maybe search for a different game, if that part is a problem, we don't even have talk about all the 'gay' stuff
Thank you! We needed a good laugh. :)

My friends all think it is hilarious that someone who likes heterosexual women is considered gay by someone.
Talk about 1984 level doublespeak.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
BTW, the Mixdrop site registers as malignant on my Antivirus and Uploadhaven wanted me to accept a Microsoft image file, so two of your upload sites are bad news. Also, for some reason the Mega file gets to about 50% and then stalls but does not pause. I tried it twice.

Sep 14, 2023
Thank you! We needed a good laugh. :)

My friends all think it is hilarious that someone who likes heterosexual women is considered gay by someone.
Talk about 1984 level doublespeak.
I was talking about MC getting as fucked by woman with dicks a lot. And that one is complaining about two woman in a 3some.

Reactions: battali0n

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
would someone be so kind as to either tell me where the last 2 secret images are or the new cheat code for secret images? please and thank you

MeiNaem

Oct 5, 2020
I have contacted them, but they never replied. I'll chase it up once the official V1.0 release is done.
Sadly you're not alone with that experience, they often take their time initially but once contact has been established it gets better, at least in the cases I know of.

Thanks for taking the time! :)
I'll ask one or two employees via PM, maybe that'll get their attention.

Reactions: PTGames
3.90 star(s) 86 Votes