PTGames

Developer of Lunar's Chosen
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Ahh, I thought (and had no way to check, until just now, when I got myself a steam account outside of my country with oppresive restrictions on Stuff like Adult materials ... Talking about Germany, of all places..) ... that episode 2 was not out yet. It sounded, as if it had been out/available via Steam already, in game :)
The store page is live, but the game itself isn't available to buy yet. Yeah, Germany has it out for adult games.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
The store page is live, but the game itself isn't available to buy yet. Yeah, Germany has it out for adult games.
Indeed, all we see on the store page (with a german Account, anyways) is: "this isn't availabe in your region, currently".

By the way, different topic, it seems like you renamed some images, namely in the claire_movie_replay label (or rather, the respective scene in claire.rpy) leading to that replay being mostly broken, until one goes ahead and copy/pastes the code from the claire.rpy into the replay.rpy ;)

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Indeed, all we see on the store page (with a german Account, anyways) is: "this isn't availabe in your region, currently".

By the way, different topic, it seems like you renamed some images, namely in the claire_movie_replay label (or rather, the respective scene in claire.rpy) leading to that replay being mostly broken, until one goes ahead and copy/pastes the code from the claire.rpy into the replay.rpy ;)
Yeah, that's fixed for the final version :)

Reactions: Trminator

PTGames

Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Is there seriously still no more pregnancy? I've checked the last few changelogs but looks like there's still just the photo studio girl and the vampire???

ye gads
Why would there be? This isn't an "everyone gets pregnant" game...

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Why would there be? This isn't an "everyone gets pregnant" game...
Because it's some of your best content and there's few things as hot as the contrast between futa on male (the major theme of the game) and pregnancy.

It's a combination as great as it is rare, and I'm sad that with all the delectable futas, you can't knock any of them up. Why not have that as an option for breaking the curse? And aside from that, knocking up the sister would be bespoke.

Or really, any of the main dames. Idk, it's just, odd, to have it only in its own very separate corner, neglected, but hey, the rest of the content is great so idk, maybe I just completely misread the direction of the game, which is my bad.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Because it's some of your best content and there's few things as hot as the contrast between futa on male (the major theme of the game) and pregnancy.

It's a combination as great as it is rare, and I'm sad that with all the delectable futas, you can't knock any of them up. Why not have that as an option for breaking the curse? And aside from that, knocking up the sister would be bespoke.

Or really, any of the main dames. Idk, it's just, odd, to have it only in its own very separate corner, neglected, but hey, the rest of the content is great so idk, maybe I just completely misread the direction of the game, which is my bad.
You did misread the direction of the game.

It's mentioned several times that he has a spell on him to stop him getting anyone pregnant, it was removed temporarily to knock up the vamp and that's it.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Why do you keep asking about sharing, this is a game with dick-girls. If you can't even get over the sharing part, what about girls with dicks ?
These can be disabled and amy can be cured from her horrible curse, so there wont be any dickgirls you need to fuck or share anyone with them.

Bhaiyajii19
There are no males and futa can be disabled, however, you cant avoid a real harem, all the girls share you and each other. There are some side events with the option to share with other girls or swing with "lesbian" couples, these are avoidable if you want, but the core is one big poly relationship with only one dick: yours.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
These can be disabled and amy can be cured from her horrible curse, so there wont be any dickgirls you need to fuck or share anyone with them.

Bhaiyajii19
There are no males and futa can be disabled, however, you cant avoid a real harem, all the girls share you and each other. There are some side events with the option to share with other girls or swing with "lesbian" couples, these are avoidable if you want, but the core is one big poly relationship with only one dick: yours.
I think sharing tag should be removed it is misleading the players

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Whats misleading about it? If you allow your girls to have sex with someone outside your relationship it is sharing, if other couples decide to let you fuck them its also sharing, if you let your girls fuck them as well its swinging. Nothing misleading, all correctly tagged. Sharing and swinging is about sex, not about dicks.

3.90 star(s) 87 Votes