Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is Vanessa and Audrey's stories just gonna be getting fucked with or will the option to turn it around on them come up. I just want to know so I don't waste my time on them, I don't want to get fucked with and not be able to anything about it.
with what?
Either I don't understand the expression or something is missing in this sentence.
Anyway, if you turn off LGBTQ+, they don't have anything to fuck the MC with.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
with what?
Either I don't understand the expression or something is missing in this sentence.
Anyway, if you turn off LGBTQ+, they don't have anything to fuck the MC with.
I mean like mess with the MC by how they act towards him or with Vanessa forcing the MC and being able to nothing about it. Fuck with in the figurative sense not the literal sense.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Welcome to Lust Academy season 2, version 1.10.1 delta!
We're very close to the season's end, so it's time to enjoy everything Cordale offers, even little things like minigames.

Take a look at the details of what you'll find inside the delta:
  • A new exciting minigame was added to the laptop in MC's room. Try your skills to win erotic-infused prizes!
  • Expanded scene with Audrey with a trans version for LGBTQ+.
  • Fixed several minor bugs.
With these new additions, Lust Academy season 2, version 1.10.1 includes:
  • Added 23 new exciting scenes for the Sandbox and Visual Novel versions.
  • More than 700 new top-quality renders.
  • 28 new beautiful Full HD 60fps animations.
  • A new exciting minigame was added to the laptop in MC's room.
  • 20 beautiful and sexy art pieces to win in the new minigame.
  • Added new coffee-chats in Dale with Haley and Lily.
  • Posted 10 new Lustagram photos.
And that's it. It seems like everyone can find something new to be excited about in this update, and we can't wait to hear your feedback. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and give Lust Academy version 1.10.1 delta a try!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I mean like mess with the MC by how they act towards him or with Vanessa forcing the MC and being able to nothing about it. Fuck with in the figurative sense not the literal sense.
You can try to ignore every characters quests, yes. I didn't, so I couldn't say if they are needed to progress on the main quest.
But if so ... that's what fast forwarding is for :)

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Lust Academy 1.10.1d - delta version

• A new exciting minigame was added to the laptop in MC's room. Try your skills to win erotic-infused prizes!
  • Expanded scene with Audrey with a trans version for LGBTQ+.
  • Fixed several minor bugs.
With these new additions, Lust Academy season 2, version 1.10.1 includes:

• Added 23 new exciting scenes for the Sandbox and Visual Novel versions.
  • More than 700 new top-quality renders.
  • 28 new beautiful Full HD 60fps animations.
  • A new exciting minigame was added to the laptop in MC's room.
  • 20 beautiful and sexy art pieces to win in the new minigame.
  • Added new coffee-chats in Dale with Haley and Lily.
  • Posted 10 new Lustagram photos.

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
The new minigame was fun for the first 4 levels. However, it becomes damn near unwinnable because reduced timer amplifies the other issues it has.
  • The rotation animation is so slow that you lose time waiting for the pieces to spin.
  • Some of the artwork has colors that are damn near indistinguishable from the grayscale version when not in place.
  • Pieces don't lock in place when rotated to the right orientation. So it becomes increasingly prone to over-rotation, which causes even more seconds to be wasted.

Reactions: czarchasm

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: Season 2 and Season 3 (tested the latest release for S2 and S3 v3.6.1d but should work on future versions as well)
Season 1 hasn't been tested but from what I've seen in the code, it should work as well.

Download:

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.69272/post-10469289

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    if not gallery_picks is None:
        for gallery_item in gallery_picks:
            if gallery_item not in mp.gallery:
                unlock_gallery(gallery_item)

Last edited:

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
The new minigame was fun for the first 4 levels. However, it becomes damn near unwinnable because reduced timer amplifies the other issues it has.
  • The rotation animation is so slow that you lose time waiting for the pieces to spin.
  • Some of the artwork has colors that are damn near indistinguishable from the grayscale version when not in place.
  • Pieces don't lock in place when rotated to the right orientation. So it becomes increasingly prone to over-rotation, which causes even more seconds to be wasted.
I managed to barely get level 5 by ignoring the picture, and just clicking gray pieces until there weren't any more, but level 6 just isn't possible.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes