CallmeNikki

Feb 28, 2023
I'm sorry if this has been brought before, but I got the issue with the game. When enter some scenes, at some moment they just hop to scenes from night club. But sometimes everything is fine.
Is this some sort of 'anti-piracy' joke or is there something else?
Downloaded the game from this site.

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
I'm sorry if this has been brought before, but I got the issue with the game. When enter some scenes, at some moment they just hop to scenes from night club. But sometimes everything is fine.
Is this some sort of 'anti-piracy' joke or is there something else?
Downloaded the game from this site.
I believe that problem stems from a mod based on previous posts with that issue. If you are using a mod then remove it.

gropaga

Feb 20, 2023
found this error with shemale Sadira 69 club scene in season 1 it is not showing her shemale portions of the animations (i am using cheat mod but only used the money cheat) if anyone knows what went wrong and how to fix it let me know
I got the same error with female Sadira 69 (version 0.7.1f)

To fix it, you need to rename the file:
Vip_Sadira_2_anim_1_a.webp
to
VIP_Sadira_2_anim_1_a.webp

which is located in the folder:
game\images\scenes\Sadira\Vip_Sadira_2\anim\

(unpack .rpa game files, if you have not done it yet.)

To avoid another error, also rename the file:
Vip_Sadira_2_anim_4_a.webp
to
VIP_Sadira_2_anim_4_a.webp

Reactions: Blackice19

Shadow-VN

Aug 26, 2020
I was just wondering what the difference between sandbox and vn is? It seems that many people debate over which is better and why. What are the major differences and what reasons would I have for playing each? It seems as though VN has no grinding but some people say the story is worse while sandbox is grindy and frustrating. I naturally want to pick the VN because there is no grind but I also want to be able to make choices and not be frustrated with the mc. Is the sandbox grindy enough that it takes the fun out of the game for someone who is just here for a good story?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I was just wondering what the difference between sandbox and vn is? It seems that many people debate over which is better and why. What are the major differences and what reasons would I have for playing each? It seems as though VN has no grinding but some people say the story is worse while sandbox is grindy and frustrating. I naturally want to pick the VN because there is no grind but I also want to be able to make choices and not be frustrated with the mc. Is the sandbox grindy enough that it takes the fun out of the game for someone who is just here for a good story?
It's your personal preference. Do you like novels where all you have to do is clicking or do you actually like to have a feeling that you as a player are doing something? Both versions are supposed to have the same story content, but in sandbox you decide the order of events up to a certain point. The minigames (finding books, serving customers, duels + minotaur duel) might be missing or have little impact in VN mode, would not make much sense. Also the repeatables like night scenes or night club activities might not be so repeatable after alll.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Is the sandbox grindy enough that it takes the fun out of the game for someone who is just here for a good story?
The sandbox isn't grindy except to the extent that you do have to click around — it's almost always clear what events are available where — but this game is definitely a sandbox. Playing it as a linear VN is playing it in a way the dev didn't intend, but to which he acquiesced.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
found this error with shemale Sadira 69 club scene in season 1 it is not showing her shemale portions of the animations (i am using cheat mod but only used the money cheat) if anyone knows what went wrong and how to fix it let me know
The Cheat/walkthrough/gallery mod has yet to be updated and at the rate their mods are getting updated the game might be to the next version before we get one for the current version. So it might not be a good idea to use it since it uses an older script file which will not have some functions or images.

Always check compatibility version numbers for those mods. You could always just use URM instead to edit the money.

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
need some more help here found yet another error, might be a mod issue this time? either way a fix would be nice cause i suck at making sense of this

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
need some more help here found yet another error, might be a mod issue this time? either way a fix would be nice cause i suck at making sense of this
definitely a mod issue since the file that triggered it was in the mod overrides directory.

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
definitely a mod issue since the file that triggered it was in the mod overrides directory.
i see some lines with Audrey_7_label.end but like i said am not good with this stuff there appears to be no errors there (unless that refrences a scene no longer in the game which i doubt or the modder failed to include something) , if its fixable ill need help or someone to do it for me

Last edited:

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
i see some lines with Audrey_7_label.end but like i said am not good with this stuff there appears to be no errors there (unless that refrences a scene no longer in the game which i doubt or the modder failed to include something) , if its fixable ill need help or someone to do it for me
Delete the mod. Problem solved.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
that doesnt fix anything youre just lazy, dont waste peoples time
No, that's actually a viable solution if the mod is the problem. If the mod is not compatible with the current game version, it has to be removed or fixed. If you want a fix, go to the site of the mod creator or write him a PM. The game creators are not responsible for unofficial mods to work.
One not following hints and instructions is wasting peoples time who took the time to come up with solutions and post them.

I don't understand anyway, why people install mods for this game, it's as straight forward as they come. I can understand if someone wants to cheat some money or spell power which can both be done through the console, but I really can't see any other reason for using a mod.

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Maybe it was already answered. But the author on his patreon has a roadmap showing that season 2 should have been finished in March. So it's April, is there a new date for complete release?

Failcon

Sep 24, 2020
I just started playing this and like it. As such I was curious as to the general average time of updates and saw that there are 18 updates over the last 29ish months. So something like every 6 weeks? Just asking if that sounds about right. If so that is a nice pace and something that seems rather decent compared to a lot of devs who just drag out their work.

Keep up the good work, as the story is fun and having options for what type of romances you want to have is nice. It is nice that just cause I don't wanna play with a penis doesn't mean I am cut out of the content for that char entirely. The fact you can still just be friends with the dudes makes the game deeper and richer, which is less fapfest and just a good story with sexy times involved. Makes it feel like a show where I have some control over the episodes. It's nice when the story is the most important part of the game.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Because they started too much new stuff instead of finishing what they already have. Even season 1 still has unsolved bugs (and I don't mean bullshit like spelling errors or bad translations)
Oh cmon!
But Season 2 almost finished

3.80 star(s) 159 Votes