hazyfire

Sep 11, 2018
sorry you are wrong there, Adept membership and up you can be a bata tester for the game, the delta version is the update where they believe they have removed all the bug's and bad grammar.
Adept membership is cheaper then Jourenyman.
also it's Bear in the Night's choice is they wish to keep releasing free update's,
i didn't know that they had stopped, but then i'm a supporting member.
I also let them know on Discord when I find bug's.
However i don't bother reporting grammar mistakes because they can be funny, and well, i leave the large number of grammar mistakes are for others to report.
Adept is $15 and journeyman is $10

Source:
his patreon lol
l-acad.png

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Does the choice between Naomi and is it Dakota? matter at all. I stopped when I got the option a while ago and haven't picked it up since, but would like to

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why does this game have no Parody tag? I questioned it with the main girl and now saw the whole house points thing.
In my opionion it's more of a hommage than a persiflage.

They don't make fun of the Potter elements and apart from the general settings also the story is different.

But feel free to suggest it.

Reactions: Beowulf72

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
How to unlock molly scene?
I simply did all quests available and continued to skip some days until randomly a party happened at the campus. There you can choose to be alone with Molly in the end. But no clue what triggers the party. For me it simply happened after skipping a day or two after finishing all remaining quests.

Reactions: SPARDA2408
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes