Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
Here's a little dirty joke to cheer you up:
What do hobbit girls like about their men?
Tips and toes.
Most of us use centimeters, so if you're wondering - it's roughly 25cm.

Okay, dick measurements aside, we have a lot of things to discuss.

Let's start with the freshest release: Lust Academy v1.9.1d is a minor update that aims to improve your game experience by dealing with bugs and faulty writing.
As always, you can find the details in the post:
And if you're here for the news about the development process, here is the list:
  • Finished 79 new renders with Haley, Jaina, Samantha, and Dakota.
  • Retouched 68 renders to add an exclusive magical atmosphere!
  • Finished dialogues for Elijah's storyline for version 1.10.1.
  • Finished dialogues for Willow's storyline for version 1.10.1.
  • Finished Sabrina's storyline for version 1.11.1.
  • Finished re-writing dialogues in old scenes.
Well, that's it for this week's update. Thank you for your attention and interest in our project. Together, we're making Lust Academy better with each update!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
You can't. It's still "Journeyman" tier.
sorry you are wrong there, Adept membership and up you can be a bata tester for the game, the delta version is the update where they believe they have removed all the bug's and bad grammar.
Adept membership is cheaper then Jourenyman.
also it's Bear in the Night's choice is they wish to keep releasing free update's,
i didn't know that they had stopped, but then i'm a supporting member.
I also let them know on Discord when I find bug's.
However i don't bother reporting grammar mistakes because they can be funny, and well, i leave the large number of grammar mistakes are for others to report.

Last edited:

hazyfire

Sep 11, 2018
sorry you are wrong there, Adept membership and up you can be a bata tester for the game, the delta version is the update where they believe they have removed all the bug's and bad grammar.
Adept membership is cheaper then Jourenyman.
also it's Bear in the Night's choice is they wish to keep releasing free update's,
i didn't know that they had stopped, but then i'm a supporting member.
I also let them know on Discord when I find bug's.
However i don't bother reporting grammar mistakes because they can be funny, and well, i leave the large number of grammar mistakes are for others to report.
Adept is $15 and journeyman is $10

Source:
his patreon lol
l-acad.png

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
Does the choice between Naomi and is it Dakota? matter at all. I stopped when I got the option a while ago and haven't picked it up since, but would like to

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why does this game have no Parody tag? I questioned it with the main girl and now saw the whole house points thing.
In my opionion it's more of a hommage than a persiflage.

They don't make fun of the Potter elements and apart from the general settings also the story is different.

But feel free to suggest it.

Reactions: Beowulf72
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes