Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can't transfer save info to chapter 3 if the game borks it on to load a game and can't remember where you left off.
It does not remember whrere you left off, but it remembers your inventory and your stats. We just had this discussion, read up.
And to transfer a savegame, use the function available in S2 v 1.11.1d, downloadable from this site.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
To make it clear, it is impossible to continue from where you left off, IF where you left off wasn't actually at the end of the season. The transfer is supposed to happen ONLY when you have already reached the end of the previous season.
Then you you CAN actually continue where you left off, right at the the beginning of the next season.

It carries over stats and items, so you lose nothing in between, because there IS nothing in between.

Username78945

Jan 8, 2023
Maybe the confusion comes from the ending, where you have to "choose" which person to say goodbye, implying some sort of bifurcation (say like in Being a Dik if I remeber correctly), but truth to the matter, like explained before, it only carries out your inventory, money and the girls completion level.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
The videos use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

For Season 3 (Ren'Py 8.1.1)

You can try a custom built ffmpeg MMX enabled Ren'Py lib/ for either Linux or Windows. Caveat is I built it without any of the SDKs. YMMV.

You likely can just copy the lib folder overwriting the files and skip renaming.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Custom lib - MMX enabled, but no SDKs (8.1.x)[Linux/Win]

Download (24.7 meg)

SHA256:
d32c9397208be6f7928e54596cc0a54699d4cfa53ace8bd0cf2596d3f8c0f2eb renpy-8.1.0-noSDKs-mmx.zip

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The videos use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

For Season 3 (Ren'Py 8.1.1)

You can try a custom built ffmpeg MMX enabled Ren'Py lib/ for either Linux or Windows. Caveat is I built it without any of the SDKs. YYMV.

You likely can just copy the lib folder overwriting the files and skip renaming.

Custom lib - MMX enabled, but no SDKs (8.1.x)[Linux/Win]

Download (24.7 meg)

SHA256:
d32c9397208be6f7928e54596cc0a54699d4cfa53ace8bd0cf2596d3f8c0f2eb renpy-8.1.0-noSDKs-mmx.zip
Just tried this and it helps a LOT. If you guys have older machines you should probably use this. During the sex scenes with olivia and evelyn in this release, my cpu jumped to 60%. Now with this it doesn't get past 14%

Reactions: gojira667

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021

Dear wizards and witches, we're happy to present Lust Academy v3.1.1d today!
We're happy to present version 3.1.1 at it's best finally!

Download links:
Windows \ Linux:
- -
Mac:
- -
Android (Could be unstable):
- -

Version 3.1.1d is the most polished and ready-to-play version of the Season 3 prologues, changes from beta include:
  • Added a background transparency setting.
  • Improved dialogues & fixed some typos.
  • Fixed a few other minor bugs.
Overall with the new additions, here's what you might expect playing Lust Academy season 3 v3.1.1d:
  • 20 interesting scenes in MC's hometown.
  • About 800 new beautiful renders.
  • Improved atmospheric Sound Design.
  • 18 hot 60fps HD animations with Olivia, Evelyn and Irena.
  • Visual Novel mode for all scenes from ver. 3.1.1.
  • Save the transfer option from Season 2.
  • New feature: background transparency setting.
  • Improved dialogues & fixed some typos.
  • Fixed a few other minor bugs.
Stay in touch for more news and content surrounding Lust Academy season 3!

Thank you for your time and support,
Bear in the Night team.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Academy [Season 3 v3.1.1d] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Can someone tell me if there are many differences compared to version 3.1.1b? I played it already. But no need if there are only typo's changed.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Can someone tell me if there are many differences compared to version 3.1.1b? I played it already. But no need if there are only typo's changed.
scroll 2 posts above yours and read all about it, and same thing is posted in changlog in op
textbox and bugfixes

Reactions: Jafo

LMA064

Oct 31, 2021
Is there someone who know if i will miss out on contet while playing "Novel" version? I'm not very fond of sandbox games, but i don't want to miss out on content.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there someone who know if i will miss out on contet while playing "Novel" version? I'm not very fond of sandbox games, but i don't want to miss out on content.
Some repeatables like night scenes, probably the after party (also a repeatable) and and acutal gameplay like the duels, the caffee minigame and so on.

Reactions: LMA064

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Hey guys!
Our friendly studio finally released Lust Element on Steam:

Check it and don't forget to leave a review, it helps to promote the game :)

Cheers!

, the highly anticipated adult visual novel game, is finally available on Steam!

The game takes you on an intergalactic adventure as a captain of a mining spaceship, where you'll encounter various alien species, each with their own unique personalities and storylines.

From primitive to highly advanced, the universe of Lust Element is full of surprises, and you'll never know whether an alien girl will gift you a night of pleasure or a poisoned dart in your neck.

The game features a lot of different romanceable characters, each with their own individual, optional, storylines. Rise to be one of the main players in the big intergalactic political game as you make your moves wisely.

The full season of Lust Element is now available on Steam, so don't miss out on this epic cosmic journey!
Link:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

assasin1598

Mar 5, 2021
does anyone have any hints about Selene and how to unlock the scene with her in season 2? at least any hint where to look.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
does anyone have any hints about Selene and how to unlock the scene with her in season 2? at least any hint where to look.
ok, meeting and bonking Selene's brains out is repeatable.
All you do is level up in your power level so you can beat the Minotaur in the duelling battle's.

First though you need to reach Dueling level of LVL 10

Untitled2.jpg

and then you can.

ie, in duelling select : I'm ready to face the minotaur!

this is hard to do at first, but once reached it's easy to repeat.
if you check back in the blog history there is a lot of information talking about this.

Spell level you will need to raise dramatically, i took mine upto

Combat Bolt 730

Rictusempra 725

Incendio 724

Episkey 727

Untitled.jpg

You can now goto Gordon's shop on the weekends and buy new item's, full potions and catalyst's to boot spell's
but better yet you can buy Scroll's to permanently boost your spell level's, so you can level up your spell level's fast as long as you raise the cash, ie working at the coffee shop and other place's.

You can also sell potion's that you have made in potion class to Gordon as well., as well as fishing if it is still turned on at where you are upto in your game.
later fishing is disabled because of mermaid attack's, strange though, i wouldn't mind going mermaid fishing lol.

You can also use the money cheat in Game Universal Ren'Py Mod

press ALT + M on the keyboard to use it while playing game, after copying the 0x52_URM.rpa file into if latest version of season 2
into Lust-Academy-2-1.11.1d-pc\game folder

then start up the game, once loading the save game of your choice press ALT M , click ok and type money into the search box, you can take it upto or over 50000
ie screen shot

lust money.jpg

this way you can get scrolls as fast as you like, or full potions.

P.P.S even though Nemo said you can complete the Minotaur with 250 spell level, it is better to be closer to or at the same Stamina level as the other people you are Duelling, also the Minotaur is harder to beat then the Dueling girls at level 10.
but then you also want to fail battling the Minotaur a few times so the Nurse Svetlana Romanova can give you her special kind of healing.

Last edited:
Reactions: steamvrole

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Spell level you will need to raise dramatically, i took mine upto

Combat Bolt 730

Rictusempra 725

Incendio 724

Episkey 727
@assasin1598 No need to worry, having two of them at ~200 or maybe 250 works as well and that grind is already long enough, given that at each lesson you get 1.5 max and the shop enhancers don't come for free.

Khayon

May 15, 2022
Can someone please tell me, do i need to download each season separately or just season 3 and it contains all seasons?

3.80 star(s) 159 Votes