Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Are the seasons completely separate from each other where you need to download each and play each as a separate game?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Bear in the Night Amelie is the best character for me in the game ;).
I love Amelie. She is freaking awesome. I really love femdom in non femdom games. It's a different feeling and Amelie gave
an awesome feeling. I enjoyed all the conversation, the build up before action. I love how she slowly seduce him to become her sub. I enjoyed that prosses very much.
The femdom scenes written really well. Dialogues makes the scenes more erotic and exciting to play. The writing and the good renders made the scene enjoyable. I am sad that no Amelie scene in season 3 so far. Waiting for more scenes with Amelie :).
I have question, I'll put that in spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Once again the English translation needs polish. The wording is clunky and detracts from immersion.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear all, we're happy to present a major update at that will enhance gaming experience at Lust Academy 2. For those who haven't decided yet, we have an extra incentive for you to join us. Read all the details about the special offer after the 'What's New' announcement!
So, What's New?
Sex Non-stop!
Sandbox's main update, after which you could have sex with some characters on a daily basis!
Fresh Adventures in the Sandbox
6 brand-new scenes that promise to take your Sandbox gameplay to a whole new level!
More Renders
More than 400 dazzling, high-quality renders, complemented by a whopping 70 dynamic animations!
Gallery Expansion
The Gallery feature gets a boost with the addition of 6 exciting new episodes. Explore, relive in the captivating world of Lust Academy.
Massive Dialog Update!
We've put in the effort to rewrite and proofread a lot of dialogues, ensuring a smoother and more engaging narrative.
Bugfixes!
Of course, we've also taken care of a few minor bugfixes to enhance your overall gaming experience.
And now, a special offer for those who have read but have not yet experienced what's happening in our Lust Academy: we're offering a limited-time discount of 20% on the game at . Special offer is valid for only 7 days.
Get ready to dive back into the game and discover a whole new dimension of fun and adventure. We can't wait to hear your thoughts!
Do not forget to visit our .

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
why calendar or profile don't open especially after week 4 in v 3.3.1d ? please help me ..

Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first of all, let's set the mood with a little dad joke:
Why did the magician become a librarian?
He loved turning pages and making things disappear!

Ha-ha, that was a good one! And what can accompany a joke better than a bunch of good news? The most important one, of course, is the release of Lust Academy 3.3.1d - delta version.
Do not waste any more time! You can find the details in the post:
Now let’s have a serious talk about what we've done this week:
  • Finished 50 new renders with Kayla, Haley and Samantha.
  • Retouched those 50 renders to add a special magical atmosphere!
  • Finished 12 full HD 60fps animations for hot scenes.
  • Finished dialogues for Sabrina's storyline for version 3.4.1.
  • Finished dialogues for Dakota's storyline for version 3.4.1.
  • Finished dialogues for Ashley's storyline for version 3.4.1.

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more updates and have a great week!

With love,
Bear in the Night team.

11 Likes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
why calendar or profile don't open especially after week 4 in v 3.3.1d ? please help me ..
Have you used a mod ?, or are you playing VN mode ?
because (in Sandbox) for me they still work on Wk 5 Friday .

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018

Dear all, we're happy to present a major update at that will enhance gaming experience at Lust Academy 2. For those who haven't decided yet, we have an extra incentive for you to join us. Read all the details about the special offer after the 'What's New' announcement!
So, What's New?
Sex Non-stop!
Sandbox's main update, after which you could have sex with some characters on a daily basis!
6 brand-new scenes that promise to take your Sandbox gameplay to a whole new level!
More Renders
More than 400 dazzling, high-quality renders, complemented by a whopping 70 dynamic animations!
Gallery Expansion
The Gallery feature gets a boost with the addition of 6 exciting new episodes. Explore, relive in the captivating world of Lust Academy.
Massive Dialog Update!
We've put in the effort to rewrite and proofread a lot of dialogues, ensuring a smoother and more engaging narrative.
Bugfixes!
Of course, we've also taken care of a few minor bugfixes to enhance your overall gaming experience.
And now, a special offer for those who have read but have not yet experienced what's happening in our Lust Academy: we're offering a limited-time discount of 20% on the game at . Special offer is valid for only 7 days.
Get ready to dive back into the game and discover a whole new dimension of fun and adventure. We can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Is it different from the last update of season 2 ?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Bear in the Night Amelie is the best character for me in the game ;).
I love Amelie. She is freaking awesome. I really love femdom in non femdom games. It's a different feeling and Amelie gave
an awesome feeling. I enjoyed all the conversation, the build up before action. I love how she slowly seduce him to become her sub. I enjoyed that prosses very much.
The femdom scenes written really well. Dialogues makes the scenes more erotic and exciting to play. The writing and the good renders made the scene enjoyable. I am sad that no Amelie scene in season 3 so far. Waiting for more scenes with Amelie :).
I have question, I'll put that in spoiler.
Bear in the Night Can you answer my questions please? I really love to know your plans for Amelie :D.

Reactions: LoganP

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

So, What's New?
Sex Non-stop!
More Renders
Gallery Expansion
Massive Dialog Update!
Bugfixes!

Your version on has not been updated yet.

Here is a guide .

Last edited:

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Ok so uh not a big issue or anything and its 100% my dumb fault , although if anyone can help me with this it would be great, i uh for some reason decide to copy the galleryunlocker rpy file from LA season 2 folder and paste em straight into LA season 3 game folder, now my season 3 gallery is fill with season 2 gallery scenes mix with a few new one ( there's like 4 new one?), i try to delete, re-install the game , also find the LA ss3 folder in Disk C and delete all the file in there to no avail, the gallery still fked, anyway to fix this ? Thank you.

PooptyPants

Sep 15, 2023
This game cracks me up.

MC is a man-whore, through and through. By my count (and I've probably forgotten some, because damn), he's bonked:

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes