unkown346

Feb 6, 2022
Just to remind, the fixed version + with save transfer to season 2 could be found here:

Or in steam:
Just to remind, the fixed version + with save transfer to season 2 could be found here:

Or in steam:
when will the next public release be? Also love your game!

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
It's the one from when you choose who to ask for advice about the meeting with the bad teacher.
I have already opened that gallery image ,
But when I go back to that event I no longer get her name amongst the choices !
Could it be a bug or because it' is linked to gallery image, a One time choice? Image_unlocked.jpg My_Choices_Now.jpg

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks, this helped me get the second of the 2 missing scenes, but I am still missing 1:
View attachment 1819570
It's Gallery 19 - or Gallery 2/6 depending on how it's recorded.
It's the one from when you choose who to ask for advice about the meeting with the bad teacher.
Sorry, but I can not help that image,
When I go back to that even I no longer get her name amongst the choices.
I could post you a save from just before the event, BUT it would be a RISK.

Last edited:

Nappi

Aug 5, 2021
I dl and launch the game without reading the description, after 5min of game I realize that it is a remake of harry potter what pleasant surprise I go up in the train and the first which arrives it is hermione xD, 30min then 1h later I hang very well, excellent idea, very good game

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
I wonder, if Season 2 will include Season 1 or it will be standalone? In other words, players who is starting Season 2 will not be able to see Season 1 content, will just start from Season 2 or will be able to start the game from the beginning of the story (so, Season 1 part of the game) and after doing it, continue the story in Season 2 part fo the game?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I wonder, if Season 2 will include Season 1 or it will be standalone? In other words, players who is starting Season 2 will not be able to see Season 1 content, will just start from Season 2 or will be able to start the game from the beginning of the story (so, Season 1 part of the game) and after doing it, continue the story in Season 2 part fo the game?
The season 2 will get a standalone game build for various reasons. This means that your progress won't be automatically transferred to the new build
And while some may enjoy the possibility of starting their journey from scratch, we believe most of you would like to save your progress. That's why we've added the option to transfer your season 1 save files to the new build. Enjoy!
EDIT:
Please Note. I have been informed by Bear that there will be NO "Public" version of 0.7.1f.
Therefore to transfer saves from Season 1 (v0.7.1d) to Season 2 v1.1.1
you will need to have purchased Season 1 on steam, or be a "Journeyman" ($10) level Patreon.

Reactions: Garrokin

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey there, our favorite witches and wizards!
Let me welcome you to our weekly DevBlog with a joke!
How do you pay a necromancer for their services?

With crypt-o-currency!

We hope you had a good laugh. And now, time to do business. As always, we've prepared a list of things that we did last week:
  • Created 70 new renders with Jaina, Leona, Dakota, and Haley for Lust Academy v1.3.1 release.
  • Retouched 70 renders to adjust them to our magical reality!
  • Finished 3 animations for the main questline scenes.
  • Finished the main storyline for version 1.3.1.
  • Finished Gabriela's storyline for version 1.3.1
  • Finished developing new in-game mechanics for version 1.3.1
  • Improved some dialogues for version 1.1.1d
Well, this is it for today. Sometimes it feels crazy that we manage to simultaneously polish one version and develop two others. But seeing how supportive and engaged our community is always motivates us to work on 200%.
Thank you for your time and interest in Lust Academy. Be safe, and have a great week!

Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night team.

15 Likes

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes