COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Lust Academy [Season 3 v3.4.1] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
I have played this game (first part, incomplete) years ago in VN mode (most sandbox games are pure grind and therefore waste of time).
what I've noticed is, that some content (like the duel games) are pretty useless in that mode.

before I start a new game, I would like the opinion of experienced players: should I start in VN or Sandbox mode?
do I miss out on content in VN mode? (this line in the changelog would suggest that: "Added 6 new repeatable sex scenes for Sandbox version") is the experience that much different?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Season 2 had new repeatables with Ashley, Haley, Samantha, Molly, Lily, and the blond stripper.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I have played this game (first part, incomplete) years ago in VN mode (most sandbox games are pure grind and therefore waste of time).
what I've noticed is, that some content (like the duel games) are pretty useless in that mode.

before I start a new game, I would like the opinion of experienced players: should I start in VN or Sandbox mode?
do I miss out on content in VN mode? (this line in the changelog would suggest that: "Added 6 new repeatable sex scenes for Sandbox version") is the experience that much different?
i first played as VN , than many here said it's better playinmg sandbox so i started over...but i really don't know what is better..maybe VN give you a more continued feeling...so maybe i will vote for VN..but now i'm stuck in sandbox

Reactions: NoMansMind

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i first played as VN , than many here said it's better playinmg sandbox so i started over...but i really don't know what is better..maybe VN give you a more continued feeling...so maybe i will vote for VN..but now i'm stuck in sandbox
Check the character sheets to see what you need to do for whom.
Check the scheduler for everything you can possibly do this day and at what time.

This is as easy as it gets, never saw a easier to follow sandbox game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a difference content between VN and Sandbox ?
I didn't play VN, but I can tell you what I think will either not be in VN mode at all or heavily reduced: Repeatables, mini games, night scenes, tournament, minotaur fight, weekends afterparty. You probably dont need to buy anything from the store. There is nothing you need it for and you can't earn money anyway.
And of course there is no free movement, you can't chose who to talk to with in what order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021

Check the character sheets to see what you need to do for whom.
Check the scheduler for everything you can possibly do this day and at what time.

This is as easy as it gets, never saw a easier to follow sandbox game.
I would like to add that there is really very little grinding here. The dueling club and content surrounding that like practicing combat spells and earning money to buy scrolls and such is really it.

You can progress the story elements just as quickly in sandbox as you can in VN mode. It just gives extra things you can do if you want, and as Nemo56 pointed out in another post, allows you to decide who you want to spend time with and when.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustAcademy-S3v3.4.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LustAcademy-S2v1.12.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Tacunsongshu

DarkLecher

Mar 14, 2019
That's why feedback always matters, but it should be constructive, otherwise, we just can't get what should be improved. (not talking about you, just some other comments)
Okay, here is something you hopefully consider constructive and useful: you have not properly integrated the narrative with the sandbox mode. You cannot have (almost) complete freedom alongside optional story chains that significantly change the status quo.

I complained about the inconsistencies in the writing about the family before, and it's the most obvious symptom of not reconciling the freedom to choose stories with stories that affect the narrative.

If you go through all of Ashley's content in S2, she reveals that one of the major reasons she ran off with the guy (who turned out to be a monster) is that Don was sexually harassing her. That is a Big Deal. This revelation significantly alters the family dynamic, but it's optional. If you don't go through all of her content, then as far as the player is concerned the only reason Ashley ran off is because she's dumb and got catfished.

Now this is pure conjecture, but it seems to me that since the interactions with the family as a whole is almost entirely done through the linear VN style introduction/ending segments, in order to accomodate those who may have ignored Ashley's content you basically pretend the relevation never happened. That works fine for the players who never got the relevation, but makes no sense for those who learned that Ashley is wary of Don because he has been sexually harassing her. (Also Sam's relationship with Don is fine, but when they meet up she says nothing about how he's been hospitalized with a heart attack? Like if my dad had a heart attack while I was at university, it would certainly be something I'd address when I went home for the summer.)

Another obvious example of this disconnect between the narrative and the sandbox mode are those parties, after visiting Dale. Like you cum in Molly on the weekend, but aren't anywhere near that intimate in the actual story with her. I appreciate being able to have sex with Molly because I like her, but it's very strange in terms of story.

Complete freedom requires you to check which optional content has been accessed, and have different scenes that account for those choices. That is difficult and a lot of extra work. Most sandboxes tend to make more useful of progression gates that require you to advance to certain stages in otherwise optional story chains, which ensures that every player knows important information about the story. That allows for consistency in the narrative, because you don't have to care about "oh but what if the player didn't do <optional content>?"

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes