JohnDoe8492

Dec 16, 2020
Am I the only one who seriously can't stand the MC ? I was really hoping after Season 1, the MC would grow up and take the academy more seriously, but instead he just seems like a constant flake in terms of the school stuff and a busy body constantly getting in peoples faces about other peoples personal drama. Granted I am playing in VN mode is Sandbox more enjoyalble or is the MC always this unlikable ? It would be shame to just drop this as it quite beautiful and multi layered and mostly well written, but damn this MC is hard to stomach.
Yeah, that's why Sandbox mode is the most recommended version. Even the devs recommend it.

Reactions: ELTACO

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Am I the only one who seriously can't stand the MC ? I was really hoping after Season 1, the MC would grow up and take the academy more seriously, but instead he just seems like a constant flake in terms of the school stuff and a busy body constantly getting in peoples faces about other peoples personal drama. Granted I am playing in VN mode is Sandbox more enjoyalble or is the MC always this unlikable ? It would be shame to just drop this as it quite beautiful and multi layered and mostly well written, but damn this MC is hard to stomach.
the game is far better playing it in Sandbox mod

Reactions: ELTACO

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
After some update I am still blocked here.
The main quest ask me to speak to Leona, but even if I goto the Mystery Forest I can't talk to her.
Can someone confirm to me if they finished this main quest called "urgent call"?
1. you need to see Leona at night.

2. you may need to see Arthur on a Monday morning

here is main quest guide for the first three for you.

Untitled.jpg Untitled 1.jpg Untitled 2.jpg

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
in 3.8.1
on the weekend, go to Lady Luck, select "Get drunk as hell" at the bar, different girl evening and night.
Evening you meet while waking up a new girl, Courtney.
Night you end up with Mina on a third week your possibly able to end up with Alele.
Oh you can also wake up next to Vanessa in the morning, i.e. the vampire girl who works at the bar.

There maybe other girls you wake up and can have fun with in the mornings on the weekend that I haven't found yet.

Untitled.jpg

usurpatore

Jan 2, 2019

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Bear in the Night, when you load a game from session 1 to session 2, does the game know how far you took the relationships in the previous session or does it just act as if you finished them all?

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I think that i am doing everything right, but when i go to Leona at night i see the message that i don't have anything to say to her...
there is my save file attached, can you proceed from this or do you have the same problem?
ok, first your progress is only 7%
Second, is there any Character's in Calendar that you haven't completed progress with ? that could be holding your game advance back.
I'm working on 3.8.1, so it's saying 10 Characters need advancing, but I don't know hat version you were playing

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
I think that i am doing everything right, but when i go to Leona at night i see the message that i don't have anything to say to her...
there is my save file attached, can you proceed from this or do you have the same problem?
sending you a private chat

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
brewed some potions, did some spell training.
dueled 30 times winning all battles, your now at level 10 in dueling, raised your magic level to Harry Potter level.
Raised your money to $5000
fought and won against the Minotaur in two shots.
Got blessed by the Priestess Selene

Here is your save game updated 3-9-LT1
however I couldn't get past the block.
Here is also a save game of mine at the same point where you can talk to Leona about Urgent call

My save is 3-7-LT1

in the save game folder you may also have to add it to the sync folder

example C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\LustAcademy-3313490041\sync

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lust Academy [S3 v3.8.1d] [Bear in the Night] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [971 MB]
- - -

Mac [990 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------
Lust Academy [S3 v3.8.1d] [Bear in the Night] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: S3 v3.7.1d -> S3 v3.8.1d [460 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Dakota, sex scene in 3.81? I pause the subscription due to the others girl scene content, should i go back to subscribing?
well, the MC and Dakota make out right after meeting with the farther that she always know.
but it's gropeing and kissing in the hallway , not hard core sex.

You do however get to make out with two new girls that the MC hasn't been with before in Dale, and two others he has but at the re place if you get as drunk as hell at the bar.
Also threesome with Leona

• Hey there
Reactions: paopsst

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Thanks for the reply. I lost my saved games a long time ago, and since I have to restart the game I'm interested in knowing this.
feel free to use my old save game file that I uploaded if you like, it's right at the start of season 3,
mine is where you can talk to Leona about "Change for the better"
also level 10 in Dueling, High spell level and so on, just need to change the MC's name where I have marked the Arrows Untitled.jpg

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
feel free to use my old save game file that I uploaded if you like, it's right at the start of season 3,
mine is where you can talk to Leona about "Change for the better"
also level 10 in Dueling, High spell level and so on, just need to change the MC's name where I have marked the Arrows View attachment 3470080
Ok, thanks, but it won't be necessary, I was halfway through season 2 and I already did a quick game (using CTRL) to pass season 1, otherwise I think I'll play season 2 again because I'm not sure exactly how far I got with each character.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
It's basically a requirement for harem school life protagonists to be complete pushovers. The devs don't want to have a sex scene every scene and the only way trash writers can accomplish that is by teasing and stalling. You can't do shit like that with a protagonist that knows what he wants and takes no shit. It's why you only see male domination tags on games that have frequent sex scenes or good writers.

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes