Seyyedamir

Apr 29, 2022
Hello bear in the night
I just wanna thank you for your great game great animations and everything this game was the best game i have ever tried.
One more question do you guys have plan for future updates? I mean more story lines and etc? I would be very happy if we would have new versions
Anyway thanks for your great job buddy
Good luck

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Hello bear in the night
I just wanna thank you for your great game great animations and everything this game was the best game i have ever tried.
One more question do you guys have plan for future updates? I mean more story lines and etc? I would be very happy if we would have new versions
Anyway thanks for your great job buddy
Good luck
The devs are constantly uploading the game. We currently have the 1.2.1d update but said in some posts above they have finished planning the main story for 1.5.1 version along with the different characters storylines, so you can expect a lot of content for this AVN.

Seyyedamir

Apr 29, 2022
The devs are constantly uploading the game. We currently have the 1.2.1d update but said in some posts above they have finished planning the main story for 1.5.1 version along with the different characters storylines, so you can expect a lot of content for this AVN.
That's really great to hear thanks allot mate
Have a great night/day because in our country is 11pm and it's night LOL

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
I am a bit disappointed that Audrey dick version is just visual addition. Neither MC, nor she reacts to this. Audrey even said she is wet in Christmas event, but isn't this phrase for pussy?
Secondly, you can kiss Lily in Christmas event and the next day she can said in your room at night she has never kissed before. Is this normal?

However, I really love Lustagram activity. Would like to see more options and impact in Season 2.

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
my respects to you, I was really waiting and hoping that in the second season it would be possible that the main character fucked his mother and another sister
Bear in the Night really made us Samantha enjoyers really happy with that last update, along with some hot Olivia action from the previous one. Can't wait now for some Adele, Vanessa and Amelie lewd moments haha.

• Red Heart

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
I've noticed a lot of midgame renders have denoise effect and it looks worse than what they were from the beginning of the game (which was nearly perfect). It is easy to see in Lily's storyline with her renders.
In addition, I'm sure this is a bug: I have one sex scene with Audrey, but when MC masturbate in shower, it shows me Audrey's succubus form and new sex scene I did not meet before. Accidental spoiler?

Last edited:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
EWWW !!
Are you sure that you want him to fuck his "MOM" !? :sick:
I don't think that possible as there is no tag for "Necrophilia" above.
Maybe he played a patched version for those that love incest and thought Olivia & Sam were the MC's mom and sister respectively.

Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, don't forget about your weekly dosage of dad jokes:
What is a vampire's least favorite food?
Steak!

We hope you're smiling right now! And speaking about reasons to smile, let's take a look at what have we managed to do this week:
  • First and foremost, check out Lust Academy season 2 version 1.3.1 beta:
Now you can enjoy version 1.3.1 in Visual Novel mode!

We've also:
  • Finished 65 new renders with Victoria, Ashley, Faith and Mina.
  • Retouched 80 renders to maximize your visual expirience.
  • Added 2 new 60fps full HD animations for new hot scenes.
  • Finished planning Samantha's storyline for version 1.5.1.
  • Finished planning Amelie's storyline for version 1.5.1.
  • Finished creating night visits for Lily.
  • Created a new location for Willow's storyline.
That's it for today! We have more news to come this week, so stay tuned!
Thank you for your attention and support

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

11 Likes

niubaoniubao

Jul 15, 2021

Unlocked

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, don't forget about your weekly dosage of dad jokes:
What is a vampire's least favorite food?
Steak!

We hope you're smiling right now! And speaking about reasons to smile, let's take a look at what have we managed to do this week:
  • First and foremost, check out Lust Academy season 2 version 1.3.1 beta:
Now you can enjoy version 1.3.1 in Visual Novel mode!

We've also:
  • Finished 65 new renders with Victoria, Ashley, Faith and Mina.
  • Retouched 80 renders to maximize your visual expirience.
  • Added 2 new 60fps full HD animations for new hot scenes.
  • Finished planning Samantha's storyline for version 1.5.1.
  • Finished planning Amelie's storyline for version 1.5.1.
  • Finished creating night visits for Lily.
  • Created a new location for Willow's storyline.
That's it for today! We have more news to come this week, so stay tuned!
Thank you for your attention and support

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

11 Likes
Olivia is the best and hottest woman, but there aren't many updates fuck,Forget about the Fake Hermione , need more Olivia - -

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Audrey is the best girl (even with surprise) so far. Wish to more content with her in 1 season, but I hope developers don't forget about her in future updates.. Oh, and Lily of course! The cutiest part of the game.. Don't make any denoise renders with her, I beg you! xD

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
For the love of god does the mc eventually man up or will he always be a passive little bitch? Constantly facepalming because we have no choices not to be autistic is really starting to get painful. Also will he ever change clothes? Untitled.png
I know I'm still only on the first season but does this get any better in s2?

niubaoniubao

Jul 15, 2021
For the love of god does the mc eventually man up or will he always be a passive little bitch? Constantly facepalming because we have no choices not to be autistic is really starting to get painful. Also will he ever change clothes? View attachment 1945951
I know I'm still only on the first season but does this get any better in s2?
Absolutely. MC has no charm at all, but lots of girls come to him

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.80 star(s) 159 Votes