Radical_Dreamer

Donor
Aug 26, 2018
Hello.

Just started playing this game, and I am enjoying it.

I do have a question: Each night, you would be able to enter the girls' rooms and select a night visit option, and it appeared each time you did it, the scenes would extend. However, I did it (I think) three times, and now when I try to do it each night, it just says, "Enough for today," and I can no longer progress those scenes on any girl.

Did I have a limit of visits for the duration of the game, or do I need to do something to continue them?

(I am only on the first episode, so maybe that has something to do with it.)

Thanks in advance.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
All seasons are separated games.
But do the saves from Season 1 work for season 2, etc, or are there questions in the beginning of later seasons to tell the game what previous choices were? Or do Season 1 choices even effect Season 2 and 3?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
But do the saves from Season 1 work for season 2, etc, or are there questions in the beginning of later seasons to tell the game what previous choices were? Or do Season 1 choices even effect Season 2 and 3?
They are only relevant in sandbox mode. All that is carried over when importing a savegame from a previous version are the inventory and player stats.
Everything in the game is purely optional, there are no consequences, it would be pointless to carry over the choices.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
They are only relevant in sandbox mode. All that is carried over when importing a savegame from a previous version are the inventory and player stats.
Everything in the game is purely optional, there are no consequences, it would be pointless to carry over the choices.
Carrying over saves with choices, for me, has nothing to do with consequences, but more to do with storyline changes.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
To be honest I am completely baffled.
I just downloaded the latest version (last I played to the end of was 2-1.8.1d, so I have a save from the end screen of that.
When I open the latest on (part 3) I get told to 'transfer' the saves/status from previous one but there is NO OPTION to do that anywhere. If I load that final save it gives me no options at all and if I click on that screen it bails to the main menu where is no 'transfer' option.
So, how do I 'transfer' my previous game?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Carrying over saves with choices, for me, has nothing to do with consequences, but more to do with storyline changes.
A storyline change is a possible consequence. And there are no consequences whatsoever.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I used the old method, click the 'transfer' button in the previous version to export it for the new version. Then - when starting a new game in the new version - you can use the transferred game as basis.

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
I used the old method, click the 'transfer' button in the previous version to export it for the new version. Then - when starting a new game in the new version - you can use the transferred game as basis.
but that's the problem, I don't see a 'transfer' option anywhere and can't play the new version at all even if I do 'new game' as it just sends me to the transfer window with no way of getting out of it....so at the moment this game is dead for me

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
To be honest I am completely baffled.
I just downloaded the latest version (last I played to the end of was 2-1.8.1d, so I have a save from the end screen of that.
When I open the latest on (part 3) I get told to 'transfer' the saves/status from previous one but there is NO OPTION to do that anywhere. If I load that final save it gives me no options at all and if I click on that screen it bails to the main menu where is no 'transfer' option.
but that's the problem, I don't see a 'transfer' option anywhere and can't play the new version at all even if I do 'new game' as it just sends me to the transfer window with no way of getting out of it....so at the moment this game is dead for me
You haven't reached the end of season 2 yet. The final version of season 2 in the op is Lust-Academy-Season2-v1.12.1d and your last game was in 2-1.8.1d. Grab the final season 2 and play to the end and you will get the transfer option in the season 2 game.

Reactions: Sparhawker

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Weekly DevBlog update 04/03

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!

But first, here's a traditional cosy dad joke for y'all:
What do you call a female warrior in p.j. 's?
A Pajamazon!

1709576667515.png

But jokes aside, we have the newest release for you to try right here: welcome the Lust Academy Season 3 v3.8.1a - alpha version

Also, here's the list of what we've done in the previous week:
Finished 79 renders with Ashley, Samantha, Victoria and Molly for version 3.9.1
Retouched 71 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
Finished 4 more amazing 60fps animations for version 3.9.1
Finished script for Grace's story for version 3.9.1

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

Reactions: Piat and Odin73

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
A storyline change is a possible consequence. And there are no consequences whatsoever.
"Consequences" are something bad happening when making the wrong choice. "Storyline changes" are merely different outcomes depending on your choices. They are not the same thing.
But, then you DID say "possible" consequence. So...that means story changes do not necessarily mean consequences..But...I assume you are saying this game is linear AF, and choices do not even matter. Because if there are no consequences, and story changes are the same as consequences, then there are no story changes, and therefore choices are pointless.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"Consequences" are something bad happening when making the wrong choice. "Storyline changes" are merely different outcomes depending on your choices. They are not the same thing.
That's not exactly true (so far). A consequence is what happens after making "A" choice. A "consequence" is not necessarily something bad. You can say "As a consequence, all birds fly southwards". That's nothing bad, is it?
It's just people who use it often in the wrong way, just as they confuse "irony" with "coincidence". Probably dictionaries will reflect the new meaning at some point.

But, then you DID say "possible" consequence. So...that means story changes do not necessarily mean consequences
I meant it the other way around. A story change is one of the possibilities that can happen as consequence. In some cases the consequence can be a scene or a dialog completely unrelated to the story. The story change is one possible conseqence of an event.

..But...I assume you are saying this game is linear AF, and choices do not even matter. Because if there are no consequences, and story changes are the same as consequences, then there are no story changes, and therefore choices are pointless.
The last sentence pretty much sums it up. You can skip all 'sexy' Victoria scenes and still have MC bang her in the end. NPCs will react to the MC just the same, no matter if you ended up in bed with them. This is not a sandbox game. It's a story based game playable as sandbox. There are several story arcs, which you can complete or chose not to. But the next season will assume that you completed all of the previous stories.

roblobbob69

Jan 11, 2024
Finished part one, went to import my save to part 2 but I only have my manual saves, the last one being before hours of grinding all the content in part one. Why does the game not auto generate a 'final' save when you do the final scene? I didn't even get a chance to make a final save of my own, just booted me to the main menu. Can't figure out how to leave a review but this alone makes it a 1 star.

3.80 star(s) 159 Votes