nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Question, are the seasons considered it's own stand alone game or connected? And is it an all in one (downloading S3 let me play previous seasons) or do I need to download it one by one?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Question, are the seasons considered it's own stand alone game or connected? And is it an all in one (downloading S3 let me play previous seasons) or do I need to download it one by one?
Standalone, all separated.

The only thing you can do is to transfer your savegame from S1 -> S2 and S2 -> S3 to keep the inventory, if you play in sandbox mode.
But if you play in VN mode or don't care about inventory, you can just as well start a fresh game in each season.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But the new version is the actually 3.10.1d? Or it's a steam exclusive? Wtf
It's been out on Patreon for a couple of weeks now, they also notated this about the Steam release.

Lust Academy season 3 version 3.10.1b!

Bear in the Night
15h
Apologize for the confusion in the reply because of the frantic rush with the release. It was meant to convey that not everyone has received the 3 season in its entirety yet. We are eagerly anticipating it and you should definitely receive it soon. We just wanted to ensure that the Delta reaches our beloved patrons in perfect quality. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Stifmeister

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Academy [S3 v3.10.1d] [Bear in the Night]

The listed changelog isn't all as I don't have the changelog for "b" which was the beta that adds most of the content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: This is the end, not sure if the end of the game, but the end of Season 3 anyway.

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
Lust Academy [S3 v3.10.1d] [Bear in the Night]

The listed changelog isn't all as I don't have the changelog for "b" which was the beta that adds most of the content.

NOTE: This is the end, not sure if the end of the game, but the end of Season 3 anyway.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:
MEGA
Thank you hero

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Academy [Season 3 v3.10.1d] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

------------------------------------------------------
If you are looking for compressed S01/S02.

Added S01/S02 Final versions below.

Lust Academy [Season 1 Final v0.7.1f] [Bear in the Night] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,52 GB / 820 MB - Lust-Academy-0.7.1f-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,49 GB / 785 MB - Lust-Academy-0.7.1f-mac-crunched.zip
= ~54% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Lust Academy [Season 2 v1.12.1d FINAL] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Last edited:

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
I have to thank the community for letting me try this.... I have actually bought the first 2 installments off steam. Currently 3 is going for $15. I am not too pleased with the delivery...

Reactions: The_Stifmeister
Jun 5, 2023
I have to thank the community for letting me try this.... I have actually bought the first 2 installments off steam. Currently 3 is going for $15. I am not too pleased with the delivery...

he probably only added those characters so he can continue to milk supporters who are hoping for a dakota scene

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

What you have in your spoiler tab seems to be the consensus on Steam and Patreon.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes