Ren'Py - Lust Academy [S4 v4.1.1d] [Bear in the Night]

1. 5.00 star(s)

thjnh1591

This game looks extremely good so far.
    It probably has the best animations among Ren'Py games that I've seen on this site. The story is quite unique with a Harry Potter vibe for now.
    I thought Haley was supposed to be named Hermione for a sec LOL.
    I love nothing more than the unique looks of the characters.
    The music is okay and can be improved.
    Can't wait for the next update.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Syr96

"This game can be whatever it want." I apologise for this compromised Thanos quote, but i guess it is the best description for this game so far. This is
    promising and terrifying at the same time. It is obvious that the game was inspired by the Harry Potter universe, without being another HP-Game. And i really like it. I hope that the dev is able to create a game that combines a magical atmosphere with a well written story and good adult scenes. The potential is there. On the other hand i hope that the dev avoid the mistake to create a generic magical adult game. We already have way to much of this kind of games.

I consider to support the dev, if they can prove with the next update, that they work consistend on the game and dont destroy it by making a generic adult game.

At the moment i can give 4/5 and i really hope that i can change it to 5/5 in the next 2-3 updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is a fun game. Renders and girl are beutiful. I liked the UI and gameplay was smooth. Plot and story is mixed with original ideas and with adaptation from a well known wizard universe. Animations are good, especially lewd scene animations. I'm looking forward to new updates in the future.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

.N9

A VN about magic ? count me in!

Pros :
    • The story is still in the early stage, but i do enjoy it. roughly 15 minutes of gameplay for now
    • The characters looks great, loving the girls hairstyle as well. But Haley is on another level tho :love:
    • The scene, only 1 scene so far and it is so good, the animation is smooth and spot on!! love it
    • The background looks great. the dragons looks cool
    Really could not wait for the next update, so far so good and interesting

Have to check the Developer Notes to know where the VN is heading

HAVE TO GIVE THIS ONE A RIDE!