Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i dont know why i always lose. Is there any guide?
The tactic that I use for the Tourney
is to lead of with Combat Bolt (default)
and follow with the Rictusempra spell.
The idea is to stun your opponent so they will miss their chance to hit you with a medium damage spell,
If you do this right you will hit them with a Combat bolt and then a Rictusempra
while they can only hit you with a combat bolt every two turns.

Also if you want to cheat, every time you hit them with your combat bolt make a save.
When you next hit them with your following Rictusempra, if it did not stun them , reload your save and try again.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i dont know why i always lose. Is there any guide?
If you did some combat in the past, it's a walk in the park. The minotaur is by far more diff Focus on one spell of your choice, mine is rictusempra, best way to defend against an adversary is not letting him attack at all :)

Reactions: Ahchi

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Academy [S4 v3.2.1d] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2024
I'm sorry but you're either giving far too much credit to this proofreader or you're lying to get people to buy the Steam version. In your position, I wouldn't try to claim any editing has been done in this game at all because it only makes you look bad when you do...
Don't worry because the writing gets worse in Season 3. The dev for some reason forgets the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was introduced near the end of Season 2 and then acts as if it was just being shown to the MC again in Season 3 for the first time.
is never heard from again nor is the plot even remotely resolved. The Pacing of the story is also all over the place for example saving X will take you approximately 3-7 weeks but dont worry its an Emergency, a task you promised you would do is completely forgotten, or a task the Dev remembers is important is dropped on the MC at last second and needs to be done now after making a promise for another time sensitive event.

Alot of events are resolved via convenience and alot of the characters are like "of course it was that simple" when no amount of common sense would resolve that issue that simply. Then you have weird things like the MC going from
to

The MC's writing is kinda all over the place he is both the strongest and weakest in the story, his personality is also very inconsistat. Half the time the LI are disinterested in the MC and other times they can't get enough, even LI that have built up a relationshipwith the MC sometimes later feel like he was a one night stand like some Bipolar LI Rollercoaster.

Don't get me started how the MC and Sam

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Btw, Do you really think about the student bottle game as NTR?
Yeah. I used to play every update of this game until that spin the bottle game. There were some things I didn't like like this one
is tied naked by one of the MC's antagonists and she can get a plug in her ass and almost forced into a BJ
But I ignored that because I don't care about Adele anyways but I couldn't continue after that bottle spin game. I didn't like the direction this game was going.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv
3.80 star(s) 169 Votes