Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I noticed a girl looks just like Hermione Granger from Harry Potter and obviously I want to bang her or general have romantic/lewd scenes with her.
Does she already have some of them? If no then I'll wait 'till then as I first want to play her path.

Ahahahahahaa my sweet child. A poster girl like that is going to be milked till the sun rises from the west and sets in the east. Come back in 2-3 years from now. She will not receive any scene until all other characters are milked to the fullest extent to preseve patron interest.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
did you guys deleted ALL old files and made fresh install of game?
just extract and override dont do the trick with old mod files
You presume that we all overwrite the previous version with the new version and that would be far from the truth. When extracting it goes into it's own folder that I launch from THAT folder. Having started a new game as the old saves would not work there are MANY errors that are occurring in this game as seen here.
View attachment traceback.txt
And before you say anything about my system not having enough memory to run this game you would be sorely wrong yet again.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
game/logic/episodes_after_first/e

thats a mod file
You can claim that is from a mod all you want and once again you would be SORELY wrong YET AGAIN. I have not used ANY mods for this game as I have stated that due to old saves not working I started over with a fresh game and got those errors that I have reported thus far.

Reactions: tk99

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You presume that we all overwrite the previous version with the new version and that would be far from the truth. When extracting it goes into it's own folder that I launch from THAT folder. Having started a new game as the old saves would not work there are MANY errors that are occurring in this game as seen here.
View attachment 1237510
And before you say anything about my system not having enough memory to run this game you would be sorely wrong yet again.
your first traceback file had for sure a pointing to a mod folder : fact
the actual game version dont have a folder called episode after first
the mod has one

i never said anything about your system - whats your problem ?

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes