Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
So many crashes, have to skip prolog as that just crashes back to main menu, my first save deleted itself. I have played 5 minutes of this yesterday and this is alot of errors already. (how I found my save file deleted itself) Second one seems to work.. for now.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So many crashes, have to skip prolog as that just crashes back to main menu, my first save deleted itself. I have played 5 minutes of this yesterday and this is alot of errors already. (how I found my save file deleted itself) Second one seems to work.. for now.
playing the 2ab version - no crash so far --
delete the persistent file in both folder (game and renpy saves folder)
and start a new game

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
dont know if this is on your right tab now Bear in the Night

this should be named with "Leona" not the mc name
(maybe i missed the Futa part on Leona :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Download.png

this one should be the mc speaking

Download (1).png

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So, I'm not sure if I reached the end of the current content or what. I have Molly, Victoria, Sabrina, Amelia, and Jacob left in my note panel (everyone else says end of content). Are those just repeatable, or do they have an end? Cause I've been grinding away at all of them repeatedly and no progress is being made.

With Victoria, all I can do is keep practicing Combat Bolt. With Sabrina, all I do is make Lesser Healing Potions. Molly, just keep doing the same job over and over. Amelia has nothing but turning in Folios. And Jacob of course is just duel after duel. No progress at all, just keeps repeating. So I'm not sure if that is the end of content for this update, or if they eventually come to a conclusion after all this grinding?

And as well, are duels broken? Several times I have picked the same thing as my opponent, but I get some weird white box instead and they automatically win that round. I'll pick attack, and see they picked attack as well, but instead of a draw, I get a white box and they automatically win. It keeps doing that multiple times and ends up causing me to lose duels. Is this a bug?

Reactions: Rozhok

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats

money // housepoints // duell // potions

Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png

(variables named gg_ are mc stat)

set gg_heal (at a duell) to "true" and you have healing while duell
set books_gg to a desired number (not to much) to have a lot of them for points ;)

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 156 Votes