AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Bug fix version when? so, after browsing through forums here I found out that I needed to talk to Haley in the morning and then spy on Amelie in the afternoon. So, i've done that and now I can't find Haley anywhere to talk to after she told me to talk to here in her room once I discover the secret room. The quest log does not work because you get a ton of errors that cant be ignored and have to rollback. Thanks

Ravenmore

Dec 20, 2017
Anyone else getting issues on PC? The previous version worked perfectly, but this one has weird glitches when hovering the cursor anywhere on-screen.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Bug fix version when? so, after browsing through forums here I found out that I needed to talk to Haley in the morning and then spy on Amelie in the afternoon. So, i've done that and now I can't find Haley anywhere to talk to after she told me to talk to here in her room once I discover the secret room. The quest log does not work because you get a ton of errors that cant be ignored and have to rollback. Thanks
After you discover the secret room in library that's the end for Haley quest for this update. Really really hope there's much more quality and quantity scenes for Haley in next update.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi All,
Here are copies of my "Gameplays" for Version 2.2[Beta], (including final save)
One with the "LGBTQ+" option Enabled, and
One with the "LGBTQ+" option Disabled
Due to a number of changes in the game I restarted the game .

Therefore these are FRESH "Gameplays"
and NOT a update to "Gameplay_LA_2.1f".
(All quests @ 100%)
I will update the 2.2[Beta] Gameplays when the Public(Gold?) version is released
Hope it will be some help,
Good luck and enjoy.

Last edited:

nuoovo

May 12, 2018
Here is a picture of the crash when I try to open the character/quest section. The one where it crashes while saving didn't happen atm. Happens sometimes, but not everytime. Don't know on what it depends.

Here is the complete code that appears:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had the same issue, because I am a big cheater and every single renpy game I use unrenpy.
The thing I did (not ideal but at least removes the error) is to modify the script a little to satisfy the engine.
1. Go to game\logic\main_interface\quest_log_screen.rpy
2. Line 619 xmaximum change to 100 (or any other number)
3. Line 631 Instead of #str(int(float(p_variables[str(log_name).title()])/(len(log_message_p[log_name.title()])-1)*100.0)) + '%', Just write something like '69%',
Or just remove entire Add Text() part

Remember about indentation etc.

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Hope that we can snu snu ms. Victoria on the the next update coz she is snu snu and waifu material as well.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Find couple of "bugs" !!!!! Lilys cunninglus position 2 (Anim not found) and Mushruum Girl scene (Image not found) !!!!!!
Not played futher !!!

Shaverma

Aug 13, 2021
Nice update dev! (y) Interesting story and top notch renders and animations! One of the best on this site.
There were a few minor bugs (unfortunately, I didn't make screenshots), but they didn't crash the game.
I hope you will fix all the bugs that mentioned above my post.

P.S. Adele & Vanessa need more content :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

We would like to start today's weekly dev. update by warning our critics:
Don't anger a programming wizard!
Cause he'll curse you, and every time you remove it, he'll just re-curse.

Alright, jokes aside - let's talk about how the work on Lust Academy has been going:
For the v0.2.2:
  • Fixed a list of bugs and typos in character routes.
  • Fixed character log and navigation bugs alongside other UI\UX bugs
  • Finished coding the fishing mini-game and intro scenes.
  • Finished few last animations.
  • Added Dale intro scene.
We're also working on the next release v0.3.1. Here's what we've done:
  • Finished the story for the main quest scenes.
  • Finished the story for Elijah's scenes.
That's It for today. As always, thank you for your interest and support. It is our main source of power.

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

(YES the dad jokes are back...(y):D)

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
At some point the character/quest page doesn't work anymore. Game crashes. And now I can't even save the game, also crashes.

p.s.: Is there an actual erotic scene with Haley?
At least you got further than me fuckin game shuts down on main menu.

DragonPhoenix

Nov 30, 2018
How do you get into the quest log in the latest version. My phone only has he lust app and nothing else, when I close that it closes the whole phone.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes