HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The game doesn't even start, the last release (0.2.2) had the same problem but the fix that worked then doesn't work anymore.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Which one fix?
For those like myself who cannot start the game, I have found a solution that seems to work. I had a copy of the old v0.2.2b and I replaced the following files/folders in the v0.2.2b game folder with versions from v0.2.2c:

archive.rpa
audios.rpa
images.rpa
scripts.rpa
videos.rpa

Then I also copied over the logic folder and replaced that as well. The game loaded up v0.2.2c with no issues.
This worked for 0.2.2c but not for 0.3.1

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone have a crash back to main page? was running around looking for books and BAM at the start page .. was late and didnt bother reloading from last save. I will do a fresh install and hope for the best. Looking for tips if any.. didnt get an error code.. why it is kind of odd.

Reactions: big guy5794

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Nothing happens
Have tried your save, and could not get the Sam quest to advance.
You may have to start a new game,
If you want I can give you one my saves?
just let me know when and Enabled or Disabled.
Or look in my Gameplays , they include a save from the end of v0.2.2c
sorry I can't be more help.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Anyone have a crash back to main page? was running around looking for books and BAM at the start page .. was late and didnt bother reloading from last save. I will do a fresh install and hope for the best. Looking for tips if any.. didnt get an error code.. why it is kind of odd.
If you accidentally hit what I thought was the (quick) reload button, It can take to the beginning of a new game.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
If you accidentally hit what I thought was the (quick) reload button, It can take to the beginning of a new game.
Hadnt thought of that.. might have accidently hit a back button on my gaming mouse.. thanks

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
well seems it is not me. When I get thru my day think it is end of two or three .. when i hit bed to sleep it kicks me to main menu.. odd

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
It will ask you for each option when it is relevant. There is one lesbian scene so far.

For the first one you should talk to Samantha in the evening. The second one is just to click on the sorting book.
Thanks! Both worked fine! Just needed to toutch the book on the right time... (think its in afternoon or something this late)

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I love everything about this game but the sandbox. It's just too much stuff to click and do for me. Everyday is a battle to click most of the same stuff all over again. I did everything until this update and since it came out I have loaded it probably 10 times but man I don't think I can keep going. Saddens me because I really loved the characters and I am still really curious about what's going to happen but unfortunately I'm gona have to let it go. Maybe after it's completed I find the will for it, I don't know.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your great work and the best of luck.

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
i'm with you, unfortunately there is just too much grinding/mini game/repetitive chores for the amount of time we actually spend in original dialogue and moving the story forward. I adore the renders in this game and the story so i will continue to bite my lip for a little bit longer but please make the minigames and chores skipable once they ve been done once...

Alright sorry for the rant.

bob69696

Aug 14, 2019
so my ui seems to permanently have the "at the moment weekend activities are only available in Dale" banner in the middle of my screen. is there an easy way to remove that? or trigger it's disappearance or something?

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes