rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
I played that game and that game ''treating like a trash'' part wasn't even close Audrey act, dude... You realy need to use more INT while talking... If you cant stop arguing with people...

BTW: i didn't asked you anyting, i tagged DEV and asked espacily to him... So secondly learn how to use this site aswell and not answer questions espacily asked someone (DEV's for example...)
And who made you the spokesperson for everyone else's opinion? I literally knocked your point into the dirt and you want to talk to me about intelligence? You might want to install spell check before you try to insult someone.
For someone so "smart", you can't seem to understand that other people might have a different opinion than you. OR are you saying no else is allowed to have an opinion but you?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
So you are telling someone talking with logical sense is ''whine'' ? Wow... Thats nice talk you there for using your own players, what a amazing DEV you are <3 So you are literaly adding scene MC treated like human waste by some girl, make it canon (not optional), literaly ruin one of girls story without making this sh*t unavoidable without completely losing her whole content and then talking like that on of your players? Wow... Thanks mate, now i have great idea for future of this game, looks like we gonna see another game wasted by great Developer :ROFLMAO:
Cya :)

But, feel the difference:
Sometimes people say that they like something or not, we discuss and then I pass constructive ideas to the team.

You say: "OMGSHITGAMEWEWILLDIE DEVPLSDOWHATIWANT ONEGIRLSTORYRUINSEVERYTHING"

That's not constructive and you don't want to take another point of view. Different characters have different stories, that's the idea, that's why we have a sandbox and if you don't like a character - just ignore it. Even someone mentioned that character can have a deeper background you still didn't listen to him.

Should we try to make it more constructive? - Maybe, but I've already tried a few times

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

Sometimes people say that they like something or not, we discuss and then I pass constructive ideas to the team.

That's not constructive and you don't want to take another point of view. Different characters have different stories, that's the idea, that's why we have a sandbox and if you don't like a character - just ignore it. Even someone mentioned that character can have a deeper background you still didn't listen to him.

Should we try to make it more constructive? - Maybe, but I've already tried a few times
I had to ignore not only Audrey. Bar girl Vampire vanessa too. Tired of them

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

I gues we have understandance problem here...

Ok look im gonna explain like explaining little child... Someone treats you like a human waste, insults you like nobody did, literaly makes you miserable while that person needs your help. After some time you learn actualy that was reason for this! So you are telling me this gonna erase everyting she done to you? You gonna feel like ''She treated me like a human waste but there was good reasons for that so im feeling good! Oh i forgive her, she done nothing! She could have done more!'' etc? Thats not logical... Thats what im saying... Her content is beyond normal levels and screams like ''This is content for choiceable options!'' so this means you should have add that parts for only people like that kind of extreme fetishes instead of literaly make it only way to have scenes with her. While you are telling me I'm not listening actualy you are the one not listening... I'm not telling that scene is generaly wrong, im telling adding extreme scene like that is wrong for her main path! You wanna add that type of insulting scenes for MC with audrey? Make it god damn optional! And add another way for getting scene with her, like helping her god dammit!? And excence she not acting like that to MC?! Was that realy hard? LMAO

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
100% agreed. Audrey & bar gotl content is too much. Ignoring both of them. I would like to the option to report Audrey to the academy Dean. Why helping an LI for curing her after effects for dealing with Audrey is unavoidable ??
I had to ignore not only Audrey. Bar girl Vampire vanessa too. Tired of them
Bear in the Night BTW you told ''you are only one etc.'' So im gonna ask you taking ''feedbacks'' of yours? Believe me, people just skipping that shitty part of game and dont even care to write here or just press skip button and watch sex scene and dont even care about her story, im one of players of yours care about your game and talk with logical arguments while you literaly treat me same as Audrey treat MC LOL. Thanks for making things clear at least and showing your true colors.

I mean seriously you gonna tell me you dont care as long nobody write anyting about it? So people just skipping those parts and just fapping scene itself is your actual players instead of people like me? Which is spend time to write problems of game for make it better? Thats another amazing feature to have as a DEV... Sorry for ''whine'' with my logical arguments...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hazyfire

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
@Bear in the Night BTW you told ''you are only one etc.'' So im gonna ask you taking ''feedbacks'' of yours? Believe me, people just skipping that shitty part of game and dont even care to write here or just press skip button and watch sex scene and dont even care about her story, im one of players of yours care about your game and talk with logical arguments while you literaly treat me same as Audrey treat MC LOL. Thanks for making things clear at least and showing your true colors.

I mean seriously you gonna tell me you dont care as long nobody write anyting about it? So people just skipping those parts and just fapping scene itself is your actual players instead of people like me? Which is spend time to write problems of game for make it better? Thats another amazing feature to have as a DEV...
And thanks for your opinion, we will take a look at it ;)

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
So you are telling someone talking with logical sense is ''whine'' ? Wow... Thats nice talk you there for using your own players, what a amazing DEV you are (y) So you are literaly adding scene MC treated like human waste by some girl, make it canon (not optional), literaly ruin one of girls story without making this sh*t unavoidable without completely losing her whole content and then talking like that on of your players which is literaly talking with most logical sense? Wow... Thanks mate, now i have great idea for future of this game, looks like we gonna see another game wasted by great Developer :ROFLMAO:
I have read everything you posted, and your arguments have nothing to do with "logic." You're complaining that your favorite waifu's current character development isn't what you expected and you want it changed. You're trying to pass your opinion as a logical argument. You saying it is logical, does not make it logical.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have read everything you posted, and your arguments have nothing to do with "logic." You're complaining that your favorite waifu's current character development isn't what you expected and you want it changed. You're trying to pass your opinion as a logical argument. You saying it is logical, does not make it logical.
I'm telling that act aganist MC is not logical even it has good reason behind it, thats one thing not makes sense about story at all. And secondly at least DEV should have give option to MC act rude aganist her after that thing (the talk after that night) but instead MC acts like loser and try to flirt with her again with saying sorry... Seriously? How pathetic you need to be after someone throw you out like that and insult like a human waste to say sorry to that person? Logicaly if someone treat you like a human waste, insult you a lot and throw you out from room while you are like drunk (effects of feeding) when you cameback your senses you will act rude aganist that person and ask why he/she do those things, you dont go try to talk with her, flirt and say sorry. Thats not logical thing to do... So please stop trying to guard this shitty writing LMAO

Thats the part im telling unlogical or more likely ''poorly writed'' :) If it was optional, if MC had change to act more mature, act rude aganist her (asking how she can treat him like that while being angry, which is any normal person do) and not act like loser or at least we should had option to became more dominant while that scene happens maybe? Not giving her option to literaly empty our body and brain power? Like we are god damn chosen? So maybe we could have some power for resisting that succubus powers etc? So as you can see there is plenty of option instead of writing this scene poorly, and thats why i told those arguments.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Hello there, dear magical fellows!
As you may already know from the title or the previous post, our game - Lust Academy, will be released on Steam soon.

Link:

This is a big step for us! Releasing the game on Steam will significantly enhance our possibilities and allow us to make Lust Academy even better and more prominent.
The steam version of the game will include everything + new exclusive content.
We also have plans to translate the game to multiple languages to make it even more accessible and enjoyable for non-English speaking players.
With all this being said, we invite you to add the game to your wishlist:

And enjoy the most wholesome version of when it's released.

Thank you for your attention and support,
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

Sirris

Sep 11, 2017
Crashes on my android, can't even start. I hit new game and crush. Am i the only one with this?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Compressed version v0.5.1d 734MB
PC: MEGA
MAC:
MEGA

Give a like or I'll steal your cookie...

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.
Audio in compressed version is borked. Gives a lot of noise as if audio compression failed. Tested, and the compressed audio is OGG format, but badly encoded. Will not play in anything. (BTW, all other compressed games work fine)

Reactions: DearLegend37

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
otherwise ... maybe it will win someone that will ask you for a certain fetish that most of your fanbase won't agree with, you get what I mean. ;)
I think anybody familiar with even a fraction of the first couple thousand times you've jumped into a thread here on f95 to essentially express the same concern gets what you mean there man.

Granted, you do have reason for personal tastes concern there. Because we both know in a completely open fetish pole Haley + whatever you want to call this game's version of a sleezy scene "what if" is winning it in an absolute landslide. Just like it does in every other 1000+ patreon game poll that exposes just how little the actual "most" or majority crowd actually obsess about how their in pixel character sex gets served, if/when given the option, as long as their fav girl is getting fucked one way or another ;)

Last edited:

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019

Hello there, dear magical fellows!
As you may already know from the title or the previous post, our game - Lust Academy, will be released on Steam soon.

Link:

This is a big step for us! Releasing the game on Steam will significantly enhance our possibilities and allow us to make Lust Academy even better and more prominent.
The steam version of the game will include everything + new exclusive content.
We also have plans to translate the game to multiple languages to make it even more accessible and enjoyable for non-English speaking players.
With all this being said, we invite you to add the game to your wishlist:

And enjoy the most wholesome version of when it's released.

Thank you for your attention and support,
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

Wow, can't wait!
I prefer this way to support a game than Patreon.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Found the new character in Dale, :ROFLMAO:

PS Have updated my "Gameplay" and have now including End of version saves,
If anyone wants a guide.
Please note, there is a change to the amount you can earn while working at Molly's
I do not know if this an error or not

Goodluck and enjoy the game

• Haha
Reactions: Vleder
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes