Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, I'm in Sandbox mode in Windows, just started the game, and something is off with the image, it only happens in this game, most of the game is....darkened, like if the brightness was very low (The other games, programs and my desktop look fine, is just this game, and it happens in full screen and windowed mode) Anyone knows what is going on and how to fix it?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm playing the VN mode. I won't use sandbox until I've played through the game at least once.
Ok, I play "Sandbox" and there are quite a few choices that are available for you depending on what you prefer/want.
Good luck and enjoy the game.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
UPDATE: 17 FEB 24
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here are copies of my Gameplays for:-
"Season 1" (Complete)
"Season 2"( covers updates to the end of Season Two)
"Season 3" ( To end of v3.8.1(d)) *note; possible bug, we seems to have forgotten the "Toothache Treatment" potion (Potion 6)*

( If you are starting a new/fresh game (Season 2) ,
please note that with v1.8.1d they are major changes to Gordon's shop and the Duelling system,)

All Gallery images have been unlocked,
All Quests completed.
Mini games not done
Duelling at "Level Ten"
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

UDATE 01.SEP.22

Due to a number of "Retro active" elements in the later updates for Season 1.
I have done a fresh "Season One " Gameplay.
(Based on the v0.7.1f download from the Patreon page.)

Last edited:

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
Just got into this game even though I've been through many games here. I've got to it's say pretty good. Decent story and writing, a bit predictable sometimes, but still much better than the other mainstream stuff floating around. A few typos though that I noticed through my run, but as someone who is forced to write advertisements for others, that's just me. Can't wait for the next update.

DADIANA

Dec 8, 2021
Bear in the night, you make the dream of every men in the world come true. The best honeymoon night we ever had. I love you man, keep going to update this best game of the world. ;)
Can't agree more! It is totally a dream-come-true.
Personally speaking, I don't like Miss Watson, but I have always had a teenage dream about that young Hermione.

• Haha
Reactions: paopsst

DADIANA

Dec 8, 2021
The addition of moaning sound lifts the experience to a higher level. But can there be more features and changes in the sound, like tone and elongation, to make it more immersive and realistic? I guess that would not take much effort, but will make it feel even better.

Reactions: jmncklsn

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Hi, I'm in Sandbox mode in Windows, just started the game, and something is off with the image, it only happens in this game, most of the game is....darkened, like if the brightness was very low (The other games, programs and my desktop look fine, is just this game, and it happens in full screen and windowed mode) Anyone knows what is going on and how to fix it?
I have the same problem with the Steam version

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hey!
Same here, could you send the save file with this error?
We will take a look

3.80 star(s) 156 Votes