Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
Am I crazy? Is there still a cheat mod in season 2? I can't seem to find it... and I definitely have it installed.

I see a "CHEATS" when I'm in the story part of the sandbox version, but it only lets me "unlock all scenes," not add money or points... which certainly helped with the grind.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Am I crazy? Is there still a cheat mod in season 2? I can't seem to find it... and I definitely have it installed.

I see a "CHEATS" when I'm in the story part of the sandbox version, but it only lets me "unlock all scenes," not add money or points... which certainly helped with the grind.
yeah you can see it only then, otherwise its invisible , you can click in its location till its open and true for now it seems its just gallery unlock in it
till he integrates the cheat just do it manually if you need anything
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-academy-s2-v1-3-1d-bear-in-the-night.69272/post-8706857

Reactions: magneticbird

NYBORG

Mar 9, 2018
Keep getting an exception error of it not being able to find image files when trying to open the gallery.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I can use the cheats but I can't see the gallery any help?
So after clicking unlock all scenes in cheats, you don't see the gallery on the bottom as if you're trying to save or load?

Which version are you playing? Are you getting errors? Using any other mods? Trying to understand because it seems to be straightforward

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
Hey mates, i get an error page when i want to download the android one, any help ?

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
Does this work for the VN mode? Im playing S2 and i dont see any greentext in the options.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Leaving a question here so I get the notification when Scrappy is ready (love you man), but is there any kind of money cheat?