Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
For those having "redefined label" issues, run the game, let it bitch, quit, delete the rpy it is bitching about (NOT RPYC, which is a compiled version of the rpy), then re-launch. Sometimes Ren'Py gets stupid, won't go into details, just a pain to explain.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes but look like this version some scenes like you start Olivia scene and jump to Sam scene. Maybe some sort of a trap from the game developers ???
no issue when continuing from previous version save, no clue bout any issues with full s2 start

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
no issue when continuing from previous version save, no clue bout any issues with full s2 start
Strange because I started from my previous save from part one and the scene with Olivia just jump to the scene with Sam, but i play the version of the game without the mod ( like was suggested on the game Main forum) and since no big quest is already in place for this version just some oblivious decisions F... or walk way from Olivia or F... or not Sam (come on I'm pervert :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ) was not big deal. but thanks for your response .

Reactions: micmitja

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Strange because I started from my previous save from part one and the scene with Olivia just jump to the scene with Sam, but i play the version of the game without the mod ( like was suggested on the game Main forum) and since no big quest is already in place for this version just some oblivious decisions F... or walk way from Olivia or F... or not Sam (come on I'm pervert :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ) was not big deal. but thanks for your response .
If a developer adds/removes stuff, it can throw off 'where' in a story you are.

Reactions: Jonson

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
If a developer adds/removes stuff, it can throw off 'where' in a story you are.
Yes you are right but from my experience normally this game take 2 a 3 months for new version to be release, since there not have big contend yet on the 2º part we have time for Scrappy update (with he normally do) his MOD. i just keep my full saves from the 1º part in case i need it if i need start part 2 from scratch.

Last edited:

Ateler5

Oct 1, 2017
Is there only 1 new scene in this update? The mod displays only unlock the scenes option and after clicking it I'm stuck with the same 3 scenes I've already got.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.