Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What's on the update? Did mc fuk any milf yet? I mean the teacher?
nope, you get kisses from 2 teachers, and you can play piggy and other stuff with librarian for those that are in to that
scenes you had was 2 bjs with Samantha and Molly and sex Vanessa (vampire in dale) + not sure if it was already there anal with one of the strippers

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
nope, you get kisses from 2 teachers, and you can play piggy and other stuff with librarian for those that are in to that
scenes you had was 2 bjs with Samantha and Molly and sex Vanessa (vampire in dale) + not sure if it was already there anal with one of the strippers
Thanks.. Safe my day. I won't start playing till the milf arc comes. Blue balls and milking lmao. Hate them

Reactions: micmitja

ReaperDie

Feb 21, 2020
Hello and thank you for the mod. Small problem, here when I go to the cheat menu I have as on the screen... not much is displayed. Thank you in advance for your help.

View attachment 2166790
I have the same thing. It was the same with his last mod update. I guess he is not going to do a complete cheat anymore where we can cheat house points and so on. I hope I'm wrong but that is what it looks like.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Like others have said, where did all the cheats go?
In addition to this, for the S2.mod, I am also noticing that after the first sleep sneak session in VN mode, it only says "That's enough for today" or whatever the msg was, so you can't interact with any of them.

Uninstalled the mod, and was able to interact once more. (of course only one per night without the mod)

wigglemania

Nov 4, 2019
Hello,
When trying to download session one cheats for Android it says for not found. Is it uploaded somewhere else?

Last edited:

Nas21x

Dec 24, 2022
Hi
I installed this game on Android and I don't know how to install this cheat mod on it:(
Can anyone help me? thank you