Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game is a pain in Scrappy's ass. Every so often the dev just decides to change the code going all the way back to the beginning of the game just for the hell of it. The code salad that he has to deal with this time is probably why it is at the bottom of his list.

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
So, I'm fairly new to this game, and just finished season 1. Downloaded the latest season 2. Will this mod work up to, but not including the latest content, or am I screwed until the new version of the mod?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So, I'm fairly new to this game, and just finished season 1. Downloaded the latest season 2. Will this mod work up to, but not including the latest content, or am I screwed until the new version of the mod?
It won't work. Can always play make a save at start then replay when updates the mod. v1.7.1d came out Dec 27, 2022, I wouldn't hold my breath for him to update anytime soon as this point.

Reactions: Alphamale2467

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Scrappy has not posted on his Patreon in a month now. He hasn't posted on here in a week. So, either he is still ill, or something is up.

v1.7.1d came out 3 weeks ago now, he might as well wait for the next update for a mod now.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Scrappy has not posted on his Patreon in a month now. He hasn't posted on here in a week. So, either he is still ill, or something is up.

v1.7.1d came out 3 weeks ago now, he might as well wait for the next update for a mod now.
The information that scrappy is ill that was given in the thread for his mod to game Intertwined is a simple mistake because patreon message quoted by the person who gave this information was about a completely different modder namely Zoey Raven so I don't know why you are repeating the completely wrong information that scrappy wrote somewhere that he is ill.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The information that scrappy is ill that was given in the thread for his mod to game Intertwined is a simple mistake because patreon message quoted by the person who gave this information was about a completely different modder namely Zoey Raven so I don't know why you are repeating the completely wrong information that scrappy wrote somewhere that he is ill.
Intertwined did get its mod updated by Scrappy and I'm sure this is on the list to do. In Scrappy we trust.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Intertwined did get its mod updated by Scrappy and I'm sure this is on the list to do. In Scrappy we trust.
1674425429315.png
This is from the Intertwined Mod page. The mod has been taken up by KoGa3. Seems like Scrappy is busy irl so maybe this won't be updated soon. Unless someone takes over ofcouse.

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Not yet.

Side note, v1.8.1d should also be coming soon, the beta came out 1/10/2023, might get lucky and comes here shortly after it comes out.
Thank you for the info, Probably will leave the game alone until we get a mod update, Tons of glitches using it outdated

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you for the info, Probably will leave the game alone until we get a mod update, Tons of glitches using it outdated
Well, should never use mods that aren't designed for that version. Also, some say (I just picked it up not long ago so I'm nowhere near this point) this update is really easy and it's not all that necessary, yes some might not think it is, and just want a mod.

Also, if you really enjoy the game, just make a save, then just enjoy the game then when/if the mod gets a update, just re-load that save and replay again to see if it suggested anything you already didn't. That's just me, I do it on a quite a few when mods are not available or take time. Yeah, some may say that's a waste of time. I just hit tab and skip to choices if I do a re-run with mods.

Hey, it's just a suggestion not implying anything. ;)

Reactions: Gordon_79