Mod Ren'Py Lust Academy - Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod [Season 2 v1.10.1d][scrappy]

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Well, should never use mods that aren't designed for that version. Also, some say (I just picked it up not long ago so I'm nowhere near this point) this update is really easy and it's not all that necessary, yes some might not think it is, and just want a mod.

Also, if you really enjoy the game, just make a save, then just enjoy the game then when/if the mod gets a update, just re-load that save and replay again to see if it suggested anything you already didn't. That's just me, I do it on a quite a few when mods are not available or take time. Yeah, some may say that's a waste of time. I just hit tab and skip to choices if I do a re-run with mods.

Hey, it's just a suggestion not implying anything. ;)
I appreciate the suggestion but my problem is I'm not a huge fan of replaying a game right after I finish it, I'd have to wait like a year before doing it again, Already L.A is pretty recent, I was just thinking abt it while playing another magic based game and wanted to see Haley again

Reactions: Guz007

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
Ah, no wonder I'm getting bugs, I didn't notice it wasn't up to date on s2. Kept getting a Sadira scene when peeking at Molly.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Yeah any chance someone else can do this mod now? OP obviously no longer can.

HyperionX

Sep 18, 2018
Gotta love the entitlement from some people... Scrappy will update his mods in due time, stop speculating about what is and what isn't. it comes when it comes. also.. maybe just MAYBE try to play the game without the mods? you know, EXPLORE THE GAME?

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Scrappy does mods for loads of games, and by chance quite a few of those games got updates around the same time. They'll update it when they get to it.

Reactions: Punto
Jul 26, 2019
there's a bug, I think... when you're banging one of the pole dancers, the blonde one, it cuts out and then shit's to either banging Ashley or some Latina chick. It breaks the flow of the plot and kinda throws me off.

Midnightspace

Mar 29, 2021
there's a bug, I think... when you're banging one of the pole dancers, the blonde one, it cuts out and then shit's to either banging Ashley or some Latina chick. It breaks the flow of the plot and kinda throws me off.
Think that happens when u have the cheat mod installed and it itsnt updated yet, try to do a fresh install and it should be fine (back your saves up just incase :p)